Possible to tell library scan not to scan EVERY folder EVERY time?
I have many TV shows stored on a file server. I watch these on my TV using XBMC on my Xbox.

The TV shows range from old shows to current shows which still have episodes coming out each week.

When I download a new episode of a TV show I copy it onto the appropriate folder on the file server.

Then when I turn the Xbox on next it automatically scans the folders on the server and updates the XBMC library to include the recently added episodes.

הבעיה היא XBMC מבלה הגילאים ללא צורך לעבור דרך הטלוויזיה את כל הישן מראה כדי לראות אם משהו השתנה, ואני צריך לחכות אותו לעשות את זה לפני הפרק האחרון התווסף תוצג בספרייה כדי שאוכל לצפות בו.
צימרים במרכז
האם יש דרך להגיד XBMC לא לטרוח rescanning טלוויזיה מסוימות מציג בכל פעם? אין טעם לי צורך לחכות זמן XBMC מחפש עדכונים על תוכנית טלוויזיה כי יש לי את כל הפרקים של "וכי לא נעשית יותר למשל.
צימרים יוקרתיים
אם לא, האם יש דרך אחרת אני יכול לזרז את הפרקים החדשים המופיעים בספרייה?
Edit source, options, exclude this folder from scans (or something like that).

NS
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Advancedsett...listing.3E
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Quote:The problem is XBMC spends ages needlessly going through all the old TV shows to see if anything has changed, and I need to wait for it to do this before the recently added episode will show in the library so I can watch it.

Is there any way to tell XBMC to not bother rescanning certain TV shows every time? There is no point me having to wait while XBMC looks for updates on a TV show that I have all the episodes of and that isn't being made anymore for instance.

If nothing has changed, the scan should not take very long. And if you only want to re-scan particular folders at particular times, turn off "auto update on startup" and manually scan the ones you want, when you want.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
It would be great if you could put something like a <excludefromscan>true</excludefromscan> type tag in each tvshow.nfo and movie.nfo file to exclude that folder from future scans.

Obviously the first time it'd be scanned, but afterwards would be added to the list of excluded folders. Maybe a new 'force scan' option could scan all folders regardless, just in case.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible to tell library scan not to scan EVERY folder EVERY time?0