automatically play next episode?
Question 
Hello, is there any way set a particular TV series to automatically start playing the next episode in the list? Would be very helpfull for my kids shows. TIA!
No. Auto Play Next Item only applies to music. You can use "play" on a folder, but it will play every item in the folder (in Xbmc's pseudo-alphanumeric order).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
ahh. OK thanks for the reply!
I would also love this feature. Some kids shows are only 10-15 minutes long so its a real pain to have to manually select the next one.

Even for adults we often watch several episodes of a show back to back and its annoying to have to choose the next one always
Sounds like a good idea, why don't you write a feature request in Trac?
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
You used to be able to queue video files like you could queue music files. Then you'd switch to playlist and the video playlist would work as with a music playlist.

I'm sure this should still work?
yes it work., but is a pain to switch always to queue and then to play now... a toggle in the settings would be cool.
someone should open a ticket..
See this patch:
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/7366

I found this annoying as well so I submitted this patch which spiff incorporated into svn. In the zip file is a simple skin example that I actively use. It puts a Play Queue button in the video windows so that you don't have to switch to now playing and then play from there.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
CrystalP Wrote:Sounds like a good idea, why don't you write a feature request in Trac?

See
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/6005

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
automatically play next episode?0