[MAC] Setting up NZB downloads within XBMC
Hello all,

I am just getting into XBMC and so far i've been impressed. I have been running a Popcorn Hour A-110 for about 3 years so i'm not new to the scene. I'm having a little bit of trouble setting up nzb downloads within XBMC. I've tried downloading the SANnzbd plugin and dropping it into the plugins\video folder, but the program never shows up within the plugins list. I've tried Stream NZB and i really can't use it now because it searches newzbin, and that site just when belly up because of legal issues.

Here is my first question, am i dropping the SANnzbd plugin in the correct location? I've tried plugins\video, plugins\programs, even scripts\. If it is the correct location, am i missing something else? The plugin is SABnzbd-XBMC-Plugin-1.5.4.

Second question, can you change Stream NZB to look at nzbmatrix, instead of newzbin?

I'm running XBMC 9.11 (SVN-26018) on a Mac Mini running Leopard, not snow leopard.

I would prefer to be able to manage my nzb's within XBMC, instead of having to do it in Mac OS X. But if there is no other way, then I would have to do that then.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MAC] Setting up NZB downloads within XBMC0