Movie Posters and Linked Facebook Images
I installed last night, incredible implementation!

A few things I noticed.

The Movie Posters and TV Show Posters only show up on the Now Playing screen, not as thumbs on the menu list. I told it to update multiple times but it says it didn't find them. Odd.

I have the majority of my contacts link to Facebook, so their image on the phone is their Facebook image. This doesn't seem to show up on my television when they call, just the XBMC icon.

Is there a way to store/manage the cache on the SD Card?
Do you have your SD Card mounted and is there enough space on it?

For the linked images... the way the contacts are stored and accessed changed in 2.0. In order to have it working correctly we would have to make to versions one for >= 1.5 < 2.0 and one for 2.0 and above.
XBMCLive Dharma beta 2 running on an ASRock ION 330 HT
the_alien Wrote:Do you have your SD Card mounted and is there enough space on it?

For the linked images... the way the contacts are stored and accessed changed in 2.0. In order to have it working correctly we would have to make to versions one for >= 1.5 < 2.0 and one for 2.0 and above.

SD Card is mounted, I'll mess with it a bit.

And... I'm on an HTC Hero running 1.5 at the moment. 2.1 should be out for Hero soon, I can wait. All of the other functionality is GREAT@!!!!
Oh Hero... don't know how this syncing is handled in sense... sorry. I would say freezy could test it, but he will kill me if I tell him to get a Facebook account Wink

About the poster download: What XBMC revision are you on?
Latest stable from T3CH

* T3CH XBMC 2009-06-01 9.04.1-FIXED-Babylon

And it never hurts to setup a TEST Facebook account... Wink
Hm, don't know how cover downloading works with xbox builds. Will ping freezy.
And there isn't a message saying you should have more than 15% free or something? Posters showing up in now playing but not in the lists strikes me as odd.

Are you sure that you have scanned your media into the library? File mode doesn't show any posters.

Contacts thumbs: Depends on the skin. Confluence doesn't show them afaik.

And yes. Give facebook no chance.
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
This is a great app and for me has worked easily and error free.

Just on the contact thumbs, what skin is the able/best to view them?

Confluence shows the phone number not the picture. I tried reFocus and that doesn't show anything at all. Is it easy to modify a skin to display this information?
Thanks for the reminder. Will test with Confluence and ping Jezz_X about it.
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
If it shows the phone number, the lookup in the database failed. Will have to retest the whole contact lookup thingy since that changed in 2.0 (and 55% of all androids are running 2.1 and higher).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Posters and Linked Facebook Images0