Merge version and OpenSubtitles_OSD
Hello mcborzu,

Night is a really nice skin, with a fantastic look! Nowadays I am using Rapier, but I am really tempted to switch over to Night.

I have though some questions:

- what is the "merge version" you mentioned in one of the sticky threads? I am using version r28256 (Windows DX). Which version do you recommend for Night?

- I couldn't make OpenSubtitles_OSD script work. The script is installed (Version 1.52) and it works with Rapier. The button appears in de OSD menu (just above the FFW button), but it's not active.

Best regards,
Spider
Things are constantly active in the SVN's...I think technically anything above 28276 is considered a merge version.

I'm on 30128 everything is solid except the "all textures show for a split second when entering movies" bug but it doesn't bother me much...

OSDsubtitles worked last I checked, about a week ago on my pre-merge version 28202, I plan on prettying it today or tomorrow so I'll 2x check the script again.

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
I just checked the script works on pre-merge and merge versions of XBMC, atleast what I'm uploading tonight, maybe I accidentally screwed things up a day or two ago..

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Hi mcborzu,

I have just downloaded and tested todays release of Night, and OpenSubtitles_OSD script is working now! Thanks!

Regards,

Spider

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Merge version and OpenSubtitles_OSD0