Weather Plugin
I don't have any thing showing in my weather page, besides todays current weather, everything else is blank. I also dont have those weather plugin settings you are refering to, and I don't have that weather.com plugin, where do I start? Also im running r30442 of XBMC and v3.02(SVN) of T!. Not sure how to get the actual revision number, but its fairly recent, maybe a day or two old.
NVM, upgraded to the newest SNV of T! and my issues went away, its back to the good ole view, but how do you get that dobbler thingy anyways? Thanks
CASHMON3Y Wrote:NVM, upgraded to the newest SNV of T! and my issues went away, its back to the good ole view, but how do you get that dobbler thingy anyways? Thanks

In programs there should be a "svn repo" program. Run that and it'll go online and bring up all the latest plugins and addons. Download the weather.com plugin and target the plugin in the settings options.
CASHMON3Y Wrote:NVM, upgraded to the newest SNV of T! and my issues went away, its back to the good ole view, but how do you get that dobbler thingy anyways? Thanks

at the moment you're out of luck...the weather.com plugin does not work with recent xbmc versions.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:at the moment you're out of luck...the weather.com plugin does not work with recent xbmc versions.
Damn... I can't wait until scripts all work again! Thanks anyways
Sorry to hijack the thread, but on a similar note, how do you get the animated rain and cloud icons in the weather tab? I've downloaded the weather.com plus plugin and can get the satellite image, but not the icons.

Thanks in advance....
no icons at all or just not the animated ones?
there is setting for it in Skin Settings > Weather.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather Plugin0