• 31(current)
[RELEASE] Legacy Dark
archmage4ever Wrote:Hi ekim, great work on the skin!

On thing i noticed that bugs me. I use the homescreen with only the bottom black overlay. But, when i use my own backdrops, the overlay compresses the image so it isn't 16:9 anymore.

So the bottom bar isn't overlay, it is under the fanart and the fanart looks bad compressed.

Something you can fix?

Also, will there be no Banner-view for TV-shows?

Thnx

What version are you using? I believe I fixed the homepage background issue in Dharma V.2. I don't know if I fixed the issue in pre-dharma and probably will not.

Banner support is available for tv shows. Go to settings>customise>media browsers and turn on banner mode if you use banners. You can also use banners even if you have posters as your default by putting in banner.jpg in your tv show root folder.
ekim232 Wrote:What version are you using? I believe I fixed the homepage background issue in Dharma V.2. I don't know if I fixed the issue in pre-dharma and probably will not.

Banner support is available for tv shows. Go to settings>customise>media browsers and turn on banner mode if you use banners. You can also use banners even if you have posters as your default by putting in banner.jpg in your tv show root folder.

Ah then it is my bad, i haven't gotten Dharma to work so i use the Pre-Dharma.
Sure you won't fix it in the Pre-Dharma version? Wink

Ok, i didn't check that setting, thnx for the info Smile
archmage4ever Wrote:Ah then it is my bad, i haven't gotten Dharma to work so i use the Pre-Dharma.
Sure you won't fix it in the Pre-Dharma version? Wink

Ok, i didn't check that setting, thnx for the info Smile

I would, but I have a feeling that Dharma is VERY close to an offical release and at that point Camelot builds will not be used. So it seems like work for nothing at this point.

If you know anything about skinning you would only have to change one line though to get it to work...
am i supposed to create addon folder cuz i dont see it
yujinha Wrote:am i supposed to create addon folder cuz i dont see it

addons is part of Dharma if you don't have the folder then you have a Camelot build.

read the last couple post above yours

-=Jason=-
ekim232, sorry, I write a translate.google
I have a question. I take your aeon 1.13 (at 9.11) in Russian. everything is fine and you for the skin thanks a lot. decided to try the Dark-v.5 (Pre-Darma) have a problem with Russian language (not shown in Russian). I took the file from font.xml aeon 1.13 - all OK. BUT! no big labels but only small. where you need to change the font size that would have been big letters. Thank you.

у меня вопрос. Пользуюсь твоим aeon 1.13 (на 9.11) на русском языке. все отлично и тебе за скин ОГРОМНОЕ спасибо. решил попробовать Dark-v.5(Pre-Darma) возникла проблема с русским языком(не отображается по русскиWink. я взял файл font.xml из aeon 1.13 - все ок. НО ! нет больших надписей а только маленькие. где нужно поменять размер шрифта что бы были большие буквы. спасибо.
def80 Wrote:ekim232, sorry, I write a translate.google
I have a question. I take your aeon 1.13 (at 9.11) in Russian. everything is fine and you for the skin thanks a lot. decided to try the Dark-v.5 (Pre-Darma) have a problem with Russian language (not shown in Russian). I took the file from font.xml aeon 1.13 - all OK. BUT! no big labels but only small. where you need to change the font size that would have been big letters. Thank you.

у меня вопрос. Пользуюсь твоим aeon 1.13 (на 9.11) на русском языке. все отлично и тебе за скин ОГРОМНОЕ спасибо. решил попробовать Dark-v.5(Pre-Darma) возникла проблема с русским языком(не отображается по русскиWink. я взял файл font.xml из aeon 1.13 - все ок. НО ! нет больших надписей а только маленькие. где нужно поменять размер шрифта что бы были большие буквы. спасибо.
I think it will be better to do like this http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=78601

Вообщем, удаляешь все из папки /xbmc/media/fonts, затем копируешь aeon_main_cy из ./addons/skin.legacydark/fonts в ./media/fonts, переименовываешь его в Arial, удаляешь ./addons/skin.legacydark/fonts и вуаля - меня так устроило Wink
evidence87 Wrote:I think it will be better to do like this http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=78601

Вообщем, удаляешь все из папки /xbmc/media/fonts, затем копируешь aeon_main_cy из ./addons/skin.legacydark/fonts в ./media/fonts, переименовываешь его в Arial, удаляешь ./addons/skin.legacydark/fonts и вуаля - меня так устроило Wink

looks like I described. over thumbnails inscriptions videos, music, etc. .. small. I wish that would have been great as the original
question open...

выглядит так же как и я описывал. над иконками надписи видео, музыка и т.д... маленькие. я хочу что бы были большие как и в оригинале
ekim232 really like your skin and thx for fixing the subtitles support Smile

i have a litle request Smile on the ODS when i press info , the progress bar is almost invisible , and the time info is to far from eatch other . Would it be possibly to get a litte progress bar or a lighter grey and perhaps move the start and finish time info closer Smile ? (could have them over the title perhaps? )
Bkam Wrote:ekim232 really like your skin and thx for fixing the subtitles support Smile

i have a litle request Smile on the ODS when i press info , the progress bar is almost invisible , and the time info is to far from eatch other . Would it be possibly to get a litte progress bar or a lighter grey and perhaps move the start and finish time info closer Smile ? (could have them over the title perhaps? )

I can see what you mean about the time displays. That is something I noticed awhile back and was thinking how much I didn't like it. I will be changing that around for the next version. I will play around with my color disfuse to see what I can do about the progress bar.
finally got around to installing it. i love the skin but in multiplex view when a video is playing, is the box supposed to be blank?
yujinha Wrote:finally got around to installing it. i love the skin but in multiplex view when a video is playing, is the box supposed to be blank?

Are you referring to when you play a movie and then escape back to the media window? If so, you need to have the info panels on and it seems to be working fine for me. See my screen below.

If you are referring to something else, please go into more detail or post a screen.

Hi Ekim,

I'm running beta - 1 of Dharma and the latest version of LegacyDark. I think I've spotted a couple of bugs and I also have a feature request.

There appears to be an issue bringing up the systems menu using the S key under certain circumstances. For eg, if I log in with a profile then immediately press S everything works as it should. If I then scroll the home menu items left or right, then S no longer brings up the menu. When this happens the only way to sign out is to hit the power off icon. When this happens, the same is true of pressing C for the context menu. I'm wondering if their is a focus issue here.

On occasion (doesn't always happen) if I'm in the movie library and press the down arrow (so that I can scroll left and right really fast) I'm not able to return to normal scrolling by pressing the up arrow. The only way to return to normal scrolling when this happens is to exit the library.

When profiles are active and you start XBMC the first profile doesn't immediately have focus. So for example you have to press enter twice to launch the first profile in the list. However, if when you launch XBMC you press right arrow to select the second profile then this doesn't occur.

Feature Request or advice:

I run three profiles, one for the kid, one for the wife and one for me. I like to leave the unit on and therefore sign-out is my preferred option for everyone to finish their XBMC session. Is there a way to link the POWER option on the main menu to sign out rather than quit. This is especially problematic given the bug above.

Thanks as always for a great skin Smile
Yamaha DSP-Z7 / Spendor S8e L+R / Spendor C9e / M&K C35 RL + RR / REL 505 + Q201E SW's. HTPC : Moneual 932 / Asus P5K Premium / Intel 3.16 Ghz Core Duo / Ati 5770 Vapor X / Auzentech Xfi Home Cinema HD / 20 TB's custom built Raid 60 NAS
ekim232 Wrote:If I knew how to do either I would.......

If I work out how to do it and explain all the login details and information. Is that OK?

I'll open one up for this with a new email address and hand it to you.

I've tried downloading from Mediafire (29 minutes on 20Mb line!) and it results in CRC errors!

I'll redownload it and 'try' to Github it. Smile

--EDIT--
No can do, can't download it from MediaFire. It keeps stopping half way through. I've tried 10-15 times and cant use your skin.
Can you upload somewhere better perhaps? Hotfile is usually pretty good.
downloaded it just fine right now in google chrome. If you haven't already done so, clear your cache/cookies and try again.
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Legacy Dark3