• 3(current)
[RELEASE] Legacy Dark
It will be tonight hopefully........
sounds good,

good luck man
when this is released where will the links be posted in the thread? i'm still not really sure where everyone gets their xbmc skins, tough to get a location for them all.
DK10 Wrote:when this is released where will the links be posted in the thread? i'm still not really sure where everyone gets their xbmc skins, tough to get a location for them all.

I will have a download link on the first page. Still working on a few small things. I will upload it tomorrow evening.
ok thanks for the response.

for a minute i thought everyone was downloading from some website i was not aware of haha
ekim232 Wrote:I will have a download link on the first page. Still working on a few small things. I will upload it tomorrow evening.
heh Stare
xecutionx Wrote:heh Stare

I finished what I needed to. When I get home from work I will have the link up. Still something that will need to be changed/fixed

-Recently added. I think I am going to switch this if I can't get the images to appear correctly.
-Music videos is broken still
-No CDart support yet
ekim232 Wrote:I finished what I needed to. When I get home from work I will have the link up. Still something that will need to be changed/fixed

-Recently added. I think I am going to switch this if I can't get the images to appear correctly.
-Music videos is broken still
-No CDart support yet

Looking forward to it.
ekim232, if you need, I can host your files on my webserver Nod
ekim, pls share it also via svn (if possible) Laugh
ubuntuf4n Wrote:ekim, pls share it also via svn (if possible) Laugh

Never done that, so I am not exactly sure what to do. This is just a mod, so I am not sure if it qualifies to be there.

It would be nice to see it as a branch off of Aeon, since I have changed a large amount.
Lightbulb 
Very nice, great changes you've made.

The homescreen... I like the large (editable) icons, and the general layout with reflection effect. (Curious to see the smoke effect you mentioned) Smile

I think it's nice to have a bold, impactful homescreen but maybe the large text headings (MOVIES, TV SHOWS) could be made a touch more transparent? (or maybe a gradient of transparency?) -- e.g. 30% at the bottom grading up to 80% at the top of the lettering). Just a suggestion of course! You may quite like the way it is at the moment.

One last thing, will we be able to use backdrops on the homescreen?

Overall very impressed, I'd be quite proud of myself pulling off this mod and looking forward to giving it a blast on the ASRock.
Intial release was just posted on the first page. Enjoy!
thanks
Excellent! Congratulations on the monumental effort you've put into your work!

I've been trolling these forums for quite some time now, choosing and trying different skins. Every time, I find myself returning to ekim's Aeon mods.

Legacy Dark seems superb, fast, and more importantly, stable. I have a few complaints about it: font size seems too small in some places, and all caps texts in some places doesn't make sense. But I can live with that.

I did find a few bugs though. Not sure if I should post them here or not, so I'll wait for a reply.

Anyways, one intriguing question:
What is supposed to be represented by the unknown circle?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Legacy Dark3