• 33(current)
[RELEASE] Legacy Dark
Just wanted to say what a wonderful skin Ekim232 ,by far the best one out there. It is going to be a fixture in our living room. Awsome work on a very impressive skin ) now my default skin.
Is there a way in the Media List view to display both fanart and synopsis inside the window? Currently it is only one or the other you can have in a window at a time on the right side of the view.
ekim232 Wrote:I have no banner support in file mode. For me file mode is not anything worth putting time into. Create proper library and utilize xbmc for what it is meant to do.

The overlap issue is due to a bad animation I put in place for subtitle addons. I forgot another button appears when a disc is in. Already fixed this.

I will have to look into what xbmc subtitles looks like in Confluence and see why they don't show in Legacy Dark

Hey, alright, I don't really care for banner support either in file mode, but the only 2 browsers available don't really fit with file mode, when TV shows is selected as a content type there is only wall and showcase. It'd nice to have a List view so views are consistent in filemode.
List is available in file mode. Not sure if it is if you have banner mode enabled. If you have a library there is absolutely no need for file mode other than to scan once.
moviebuff Wrote:Is there a way in the Media List view to display both fanart and synopsis inside the window? Currently it is only one or the other you can have in a window at a time on the right side of the view.

Not at the moment. It is either fanart/extra thumbs or the plot.
ekim232 Wrote:List is available in file mode. Not sure if it is if you have banner mode enabled. If you have a library there is absolutely no need for file mode other than to scan once.

I have banner mode enabled

It's available on all file views except this one, when I set a folder content as TV shows it never has list view. If I don't set a content type list IS available.

It's useful for dvd's with video files for instance wall doesn't make sense there since there are no thumbs or anything
fr500 Wrote:I have banner mode enabled

It's available on all file views except this one, when I set a folder content as TV shows it never has list view. If I don't set a content type list IS available.

It's useful for dvd's with video files for instance wall doesn't make sense there since there are no thumbs or anything

Fine......I will add it. It only takes a minute.
Thank you thank you very much
Ekim, a couple more issues:

The skin doesn't seem to show progress bars in dialogs, and seems to hide headings when the on-screen keyboard is up (download the launcher script to see what im saying)

and any word on fixing the OSD menu for dvds?
RandomXBMCUser Wrote:Ekim, a couple more issues:

The skin doesn't seem to show progress bars in dialogs, and seems to hide headings when the on-screen keyboard is up (download the launcher script to see what im saying)

and any word on fixing the OSD menu for dvds?

What do you mean by progress bars in dialogs? Such as media scanning or volume? If so, I know for a fact it does because I have been doing multiple scans per day right now.

I am not sure what headings you are referring to.....the only script I will ever use is apple trailers and no idea what the launcher script is.

I fixed the dvd menu, but have not uploaded a new version. So far Dharma has thrown a lot off and I am waiting to see what else needs to be fixed.
ekim232 Wrote:What do you mean by progress bars in dialogs? Such as media scanning or volume? If so, I know for a fact it does because I have been doing multiple scans per day right now.

I am not sure what headings you are referring to.....the only script I will ever use is apple trailers and no idea what the launcher script is.

I fixed the dvd menu, but have not uploaded a new version. So far Dharma has thrown a lot off and I am waiting to see what else needs to be fixed.

I'll post some pictures when I get home - it might be an issue with a specific type of progress bar, Confluence shows all headings and bars just fine, but some skins (not just Legacy Dark) don't.

And thanks for fixing the DVD issue - this skin has been by far my favorite, awesome work.
Good evening friends need the help of you, am new to media center and my English is not fluent. I did download the XBMC SVN DHARMA March 3422. and decided to install a skin dark legacy, but also have same problem with other skins. EMBER I use media manager to edit my movies the problem is the flag of source that does not appear in some films of both the bluray and dvd, in EMBER media appear in all films when I put the source of EMBER media manager, but when I transfer XBMC for them not aparecem.outro problems and so appears dark legacy source DVD RIP independent counsel to release the film. Audio hesitate flags that appear different in relation to the XBMC EMBER MEDIA

Thanks all
music tags for some reason are not changing. i thought it was dharma at first but it changes on other skin. even thou i only wanna see title, it shows me track,artists and title.
yujinha Wrote:music tags for some reason are not changing. i thought it was dharma at first but it changes on other skin. even thou i only wanna see title, it shows me track,artists and title.

Music tags where? Please post a screen shot or explain further. Seems like it is working fine here. These are shots from my file mode and as you can see, I have it set to not show the track, and only the artist and title are showing. This is on Dharma Beta 1.

I have my music setup to only display the song title
but it still shows the artist
also this is how multiplex looks while playing a video. Trailers and info panels off.

Edit: This is using Dharma Nightly build 33788 (9-14-2010). I have had this problem with previous builds.
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Legacy Dark3