Cleararts not Showing
And T! is the best skin around,

Btw you would not have recently added v1.0.3 since the v1.0.4 is not working and now i cannot find the v1.0.3 again

thanks
ronie Wrote:i've fixed it in T! svn, so best is to revert your changes and run an svn up

i was kinda hoping mcborzu would come forward, the guy has created logo mods for just about every skin, except Transparency!? ;-p

I've been meaning to I was working on getting it into Fanart view but theres not much room to play with, panel-wise, plus I have to account for short and long list so I just didn't have time...

Plus a view like I have in my Landscape view with fanart enabled would fit perfect in T! Like this view...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
pang Wrote:And T! is the best skin around,

Btw you would not have recently added v1.0.3 since the v1.0.4 is not working and now i cannot find the v1.0.3 again

thanks

nope, i don't have 1.0.3 anymore.
1.0.4 works fine on my end, you may need to upgrade xbmc tough.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
mcborzu Wrote:I've been meaning to I was working on getting it into Fanart view but theres not much room to play with, panel-wise, plus I have to account for short and long list so I just didn't have time...

i know, i did try a few things myself some time ago, but couldn't get it right.
in the end i thought i'd let it rest for a while.

i'm sure those logos will turn up someday, somewhere....soon.

mcborzu Wrote:Plus a view like I have in my Landscape view with fanart enabled would fit perfect in T! Like this view...

have to agree it's a great view. i recently added an 'item' view for movies and have yest to create one for tv shows. i'll try out those logos there.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cleararts not Showing0