• 42(current)
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod
Ignore, dumb post.
Just wondering if there is a way that I can disable something so that it doesn't take a couple of seconds to load when going back to the home screen.

The older one didn't and I don't know what was added

Thanks
chris8837 Wrote:Just wondering if there is a way that I can disable something so that it doesn't take a couple of seconds to load when going back to the home screen.

The older one didn't and I don't know what was added

Thanks

It does not tke 2 seconds for me but you can try turning off recently added Movies and TV Shows.
10 BETA TESTERS WANTED.

I have been busy working on a major update and need a few dedicated Rapier users to test it before I release it. Please only apply if you can test it and provide bug reports/requests.
qualar Wrote:10 BETA TESTERS WANTED.

I have been busy working on a major update and need a few dedicated Rapier users to test it before I release it. Please only apply if you can test it and provide bug reports/requests.

I'll do it, I'm familiar with this skin as I have modded and tweaked it quite a bit.
I'll throw my hat in the ring and test for you, rapier has been my default skin since it came out so yeah why not

send mt the link to [email protected]

HA HA look I'm still a junior and I've been here for ages, lol
qualar Wrote:10 BETA TESTERS WANTED.

Woo, count me in! I've also had some experience modding Rapier, and I'd love to test your next update.
i was wondering if anybody knows if the trainers work?and if so how to get them too?i use this skin on my xbox and it works great!!!i love what u have done to it!!!
I'll test it if you want a rather newbie review of it...
yeah,id be keen to test it out Smile been looking through the code several times before to change stuff etc so somewhat familiar with the inner workings of the skin. Also dedicated nightly tester Tongue
Link on first page seems to be down again. Gives me; "...deleted or invalid file". Any fix for this?

Btw, which is the latest version of this mod?
//Static
Something went wrong a while ago with this section of the forum.
As if an old backup was restored....
Qualar posted several versions this year and his latest is version 3.43 March 29th 2010. It was posted on the first page of this thread, but now the last time it modified was on December 6th 2009.

I don't understand why no-one else mentioned this before. It's been this way for over a month. I don't understand either why Qualar didn't update again...
frater Wrote:Something went wrong a while ago with this section of the forum.
As if an old backup was restored....
Qualar posted several versions this year and his latest is version 3.43 March 29th 2010. It was posted on the first page of this thread, but now the last time it modified was on December 6th 2009.

I don't understand why no-one else mentioned this before. It's been this way for over a month. I don't understand either why Qualar didn't update again...

I have updated you are in the wrong thread. This is an old thread.
hahahaha...

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=65922
I'm more than happy to beta test for you. Send a link to jonathanjamesdoe at googlemail dot com.
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Rapier Qualar Mod3