• 3(current)
announcing: reFocus
Amazing work Jeroen. Great designing skills. Exactly what I have been waiting for, a tasteful and clean skin. Great to see you back on the scene.
Thanks mate Smile
Looks Beautiful Jeroen, I cant wait for this one....Fantastic!!
Xbox1.6b with Blue Cold cathode Mod
Running in 720p HD Mode
Seagate 500gig internal HDD
320gig & 1.5tb Maxtor HDD's Networked with a Linksys NSLU2
Samsung 720p 40" HDTV
Yamaha DD/DTS AMP
Mission 5.1 Surround sound & 100 watt Paradigm Sub
So, I decided to work on a banner based tvshow view today. I'm not sure if it will be part of the first release, but I pretty much decided there will be one eventually.

Note that this is just a first try, this could very well end up differently in the end. The empty spaces at the sides are a bit too large I feel, but that's partly a consequence of the image dimensions. I feel a vertical layout suits the image type better though. Ah well, I'll tinker with it Smile

Looks amazing!

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
beatifull...

as for the space, if you move it on the left/right you could use the extra space to show information, like descriptionof the series or last added episode(id on't know if its possible)
ZIOLele Wrote:beatifull...

as for the space, if you move it on the left/right you could use the extra space to show information, like descriptionof the series or last added episode(id on't know if its possible)

I tried something like that earlier but I felt it looked cramped then unless I made the banner a lot smaller. Maybe I'll make the banner just a bit larger, although it's already a bit bigger than the originals that are pulled from thetvdb.
Dont clutter too much Smile

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:Dont clutter too much Smile

This is interesting. But there are a lot of skins / views that already show all the information one might want to see.

Me I like to have as few as possible. I've edited quite a few views in some skins to remove the plot summary for instance (I really don't care - I've added this to my HTPC so I KNOW what's it about!)

But hey, it's your skin mate Smile Looking incredible so far. I'm already in love with it Wink
Really looking forward to this one.

No chance of a beta or svn before the XBMC release? It could be ages away! Sad
This looks so awesome it almost hurts. Big Grin
nickritus Wrote:Really looking forward to this one.

No chance of a beta or svn before the XBMC release? It could be ages away! Sad

Maybe, we'll see. The XBMC milestone is due in 3 hours so there's still hope Laugh
At the moment I still have some touching up to do though. Currently I'm trying to finish the weather screen, which is the most boring screen to skin imo Stare

Just yesterday I found a showstopper bug that only reared it's head on a clean XBMC install. It was an easy fix, but I was glad it wasn't out though Wink

In any case, a release isn't far away. I wouldn't have announced it if there were still tons of things to finish.
This looks great! So many great looking skins coming out and being developed at once: Night, reFocus, and Welo's skin.

I can't wait to try this one out. Glad to hear its not far from being released.
Preliminary weather screen.
Jeroen... how about the infamous 10 feet distance? I've seen your screenies and while i find them stunning i was just tinking if i could read the information from my couch...

Are you also planning to ship some optionals bigger fonts?

ZIOLele
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
announcing: reFocus0