Mark as watched only working for individual episodes
Hi all

I have just downloaded 9.11 so that I can come back to XBMC, but Marking an entire season or series is not working.

I am on Windows 7 (32bit Ultimate) and am using the Confluence Skin. I have enabled the TV Shows menu option and am going in through that.

When I right click and choose "Mark as Watched" at any level except for an Episode, nothing happens...it just moves to the next item in the list. Same with just pressing w.

Like I say..if I goto an episode it works without issue.

Does anyone have any ideas? It is taking me forever to mark everything as watched Confused

**Update**

If I switch to the PM.3 skin it works as expected. I have tried various Aeon skins, Mediastream and Confluence and none of these work properly though - Is there something I can do to fix them?
The function should be working, but I suspect those skins aren't showing the overlay at the season level. On a brand new show, mark a season as watched, then enter that season and see if all the episodes are shown are watched.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mark as watched only working for individual episodes0