Cycling thru views on key press
Hi,

I don't know if this is possible: assigning a free key to cycle thru the avaiable views. The idea is to press a key on the keyboard (or remote) and select the next view, without having to call the menu and navigate to the view button. This feature would be a very confortable way to explore all visual potential of Night.

Another idea is to have a key which would show only the associated fanart of the movie (or music artist, depending in what module you're in) in full screen for a few seconds. Some fanart pictures are awesome, but, depending which view mode is selected, fanart is shown only as background and covered by other view's information. So, by pressing a key, the user could see and appreciate the fanart in full screen for a moment. Again, I don't know if this functionality is feasable in XBMC.

Regards,
Spider
Hi. I reply to your question because I search for the same answer and I don't get it, so I learn and create keymap for reFocus skin to do what you want too. So look into it and change id's view for your specific skin. Remember that only one function is skin independent and I have it on teletext remote button to view cycle. Cheers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cycling thru views on key press0