• 8(current)
[RELEASE] Grooveshark (Script) Music Addon
solver Wrote:What version of XBMC are you running? XBOX, Dharma, pre-Dharma..?

I use XBMC-SVN_2010-08-31_rev30587-T3CH for the old xbox.
mbnet Wrote:I use XBMC-SVN_2010-08-31_rev30587-T3CH for the old xbox.

I've uploaded a new version. Hopefully that fixes your problem.
solver Wrote:I've uploaded a new version. Hopefully that fixes your problem.

Thanks Solver!
Im going to try it tomorrow.
Is there a way to turn on shuffle mode?
solver Wrote:I've started investigating/writing a virtual file system for XBMC. That would make it possible to integrate plugins with the library and the search function in XBMC. That essentially means that not only grooveshark but e.g. spotify could be integrated directly in XBMC taking advantage of XBMC's native player functions; playlists, shuffle, the library etc. It's at an early stage though so don't expect it any time soon.

That sounds absolutely awesome mate Big Grin, this script is nice until you will release anything new Wink

On a completely other note, I'm considering doing my own grooveshark app, but for android phones. Do you know if the grooveshark people approves of that/your script?

EDIT: Grammar
mbnet Wrote:Is there a way to turn on shuffle mode?

Not yet. But it's on my to-do ;-)

Jaypeg Wrote:On a completely other note, I'm considering doing my own grooveshark app, but for android phones. Do you know if the grooveshark people approves of that/your script?

To be honest I have no idea. I've tried emailing them about it, but I never heard anything back.

But you can get a Grooveshark client on android market. Free. Haven't used it that much but it works. Or are you aiming for something different?
Grove shark for android sucks. my play list do not show up. you have to make new play lists via the android app
still cant login with new grooveshark it sez the same thing (please use settings to login)

fyi. revision 31 of the script works on xbox except login of course but what im getting at is you should
just fix that unless this one u releasd is newer
dominater01 Wrote:still cant login with new grooveshark it sez the same thing (please use settings to login)

fyi. revision 32 of the script works on xbox except login of course but what im getting at is you should
just fix that unless this one u releasd is newer

The login problem was fixed on v0.1.1 - at least on camelot which is the closets thing I have to the xbox version. There were some regression in v0.1.2 but that should be fixed in the new version that I've just uploaded. Try that and if it doesn't work please turn on debugging in xbmc and in the script and upload the log to pastebin
grooveshark for xbox v1.3 works thank you for fixing it Smile

1 thing tho can you make it show all playlists again?
Hello I'm using the grooveshark script with dharma beta version, and I would like to know if it's possible to buffer the next song while the current song is ending, because now I think there is too much delay between song and song.

thank you.
solver Wrote:But you can get a Grooveshark client on android market. Free. Haven't used it that much but it works. Or are you aiming for something different?

You have to be a Grooveshark VIP to use it and it has some problems otherwise. Plus I think it would be a fun project to do Laugh
dominater01 Wrote:grooveshark for xbox v1.3 works thank you for fixing it Smile

1 thing tho can you make it show all playlists again?

I've made the Dharma script in SVN (latest revision) compatible with Camelot so it should now work on the XBOX too (apart from cover art). Would you mind giving it a spin?
istari Wrote:Hello I'm using the grooveshark script with dharma beta version, and I would like to know if it's possible to buffer the next song while the current song is ending, because now I think there is too much delay between song and song.

thank you.

Nope. The way the Grooveshark streaming servers work prevent XBMC in buffering the next song.
grooveshark-for-xbmc-blue-skin-v0.1.3 works fine.
Earlier problems I had is solved.
Only problem I found is that blue skin popups are orange.
I have 3 playlists so far and they are shown correct.

Thank again Solver.
XBMC-SVN_2010-08-31_rev30587-T3CH for the old xbox
grooveshark-for-xbmc-by solver
Great job! - Thanks for the quick fix on the login issues!
I don't seem to be able to save an item to my playlist(s) though.
After clicking on a track from a random playlist, selecting "add to playlist", and selecting the correct playlist to save to - nothing shows up on the playlist..
(Not even if i check the playlist from my browser)
Any suggestions?
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Grooveshark (Script) Music Addon4