biblotek.
hello boys!
Not the biggest problem but i wounder what string i should add to advancedsettings.xml if i want info for this two files.

bob.ep01.part2.dvdrip.xvid-deity
burn302-clue

/mandiey
Um. Huh?
Rename them to something a little more sensible maybe? Don't know what else to tell you, all I can figure is that they are TV Shows you are trying to scrape, but the scraper isn't picking them up properly.

Common Format is as Follows:
SHOW NAME/Season ##/SHOW NAME - S##E## - EPISODE TITLE.ext
Chuck/Season 02/Chuck - S02E04 - Chuck versus the Missing Episode.mkv

Hope that makes sense. S = Season, E = Episode. S02E04 translates to Season 2 Episode 4. EPISODE TITLE is optional as long as the S02E04 part is there. The scraper can get the title from that info.
OK but the problem is that the tvshow are scene release.
rar packade. With this name that i wrote before.

I cant and dont want to change the name on the files.

<regexp>(?i)[/\\]tpz-(?:24|30rock|4400)(\d)(\d{2})(\d{2})?(?:r|fix|dc|-repack|int|d)?\.</regexp> <!-- tzp-SPECIFICSHOW12324.avi Caters for some show specific odditys -->
<regexp>(?i)[/\\]tpz-[^\d]*(\d)(\d{2})(\d{2})?(?:r|fix|dc|-repack|int|d)?\.</regexp> <!-- tzp-show12324.avi -->
<regexp>(?i)[/\\]season[^\w]?(\d{1,2})[^\d]*[/\\](\d\d?)[^\w]([^/\\]*)</regexp> <!-- /UFO/Season 1/02.Computer.Affair.divx e.g. lame sequntial numbering witout season -->
<regexp>(?i)[/\\]season[^\w]?(\d{1,2})[^\d]*[/\\].*?[^\w]ep?\.?(\d\d?)[^\w]([^/\\]*)</regexp> <!-- /Ulysses 31/Season 1/Ulysses 31 E12 Trapped.avi e.g. lame sequntial numbering witout season -->
<regexp>(?i)[/\\]season[^\w]?(\d{1,2})[^\d]*[/\\].*?[^\w]?episode[^\w]?(\d\d?)[^\w]([^/\\]*)</regexp> <!-- /The Chronicles/Season 1/Chronicles.Of.01.The.episode.6.DVDRip.DivX-movies.avi -->
<regexp>(?i)[/\\]season[^\w]?(\d{1,2})[^\d]*[/\\].*?[^\w]part[^\w]?(\d\d?)[^\w]([^/\\]*)</regexp> <!-- /NASA Missions/Season 1/nasa.missions.part.3.hdtv.xvid-fqm.avi -->
<regexp>(?i)[/\\]season[^\w]?(\d{1,2})[^\d]*[/\\].*?[^\w]chapter[^\w]?(\d\d?)[^\w]([^/\\]*)</regexp> <!-- /The Young /Season 1/The.Young.Chapter.01.My.First.Adventure.DVDRip.XviD-SAiNTS.avi -->
<regexp>(?i)[/\\]season[^\w]?(\d{1,2})[^\d]*[/\\].*?\1[^\w]?x[^\w]?(\d\d?)([^/\\]*)</regexp> <!-- /season 5/Lost - 5 x 05.mkv -->
<regexp>(?i)[/\\]season[^\w]?(\d{1,2})[^\d]*[/\\].*?s0?\1[ex]{0,2}(\d{1,2})([^/\\]*)</regexp> <!-- /Season 1/Grange Hill S01xE01.avi -->
<regexp>(?i)[.a-z](\d\d?)(\d\d)-notv([^/\\]*)</regexp> <!-- frng101-notv.avi -->
<regexp>(?i)[/\\]\w+-\w+(\d)(\d\d)\.</regexp> <!-- mtn-tts104.avi -->

this is in my advancedsettings file. And the last one seems that it should fit my "burn302-clue.avi".

but the scrapper dont match it.
mandiey Wrote:<regexp>(?i)[.a-z](\d\d?)(\d\d)-notv([^/\\]*)</regexp> <!-- frng101-notv.avi -->
<regexp>(?i)[/\\]\w+-\w+(\d)(\d\d)\.</regexp> <!-- mtn-tts104.avi -->

this is in my advancedsettings file. And the last one seems that it should fit my "burn302-clue.avi".

but the scrapper dont match it.

Im no expert but your naming is inbetween the two last regexp's. If you change the notv to clue in the first one I quoted, it should work. The last one doesn't work as the hyphen is after the numbers not before it like in the example. You could also rearrange the last one so the hyphen is in the correct place.

If I've missread the regexps then please feel free to correct me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
biblotek.0