Menu stutter
Ok so I tried searching the forum and I couldn't find anyone with the same problem I have.
Approximately 30% of the time, this happens...when I boot up my media pc with XBMC Live 9.11 the menu is extremely laggy. The transition between the categories looks just horrible. This also affects when I play videos and creates a delay between audio and video. Now I've had a total of 2 PCs using XBMC and the first I had was a slimline PC from HP and it didn't ever do this so it may be hardware related. Im currently using a second PC that I built myself from some spare parts.
These are my current specs:
Intel Celeron D 3.33Ghz CPU
1GB DDR2 RAM
40GB HDD
512MB EVGA NVIDIA 8500GT GFX Card
I'm hoping it is the hardware because I want to get an Aspire Revo, but im kinda scared about getting one. I don't want this to happen on the Revo as well.

btw...I did a new install of XBMC Live to try to avoid bad settings but default settings also cause this. Thanks in advance.
My Celeron machine is similar -- transitions can often be a bit laggy. I have an Atom/ION based machine which is essentially a clone of the Revo hardware, and on that machine the transitions are smooth and flawless. Now if I could just get my !@%!$ Harmony remote to stop sending double-presses...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Menu stutter0