New Build: v0.7.1
Information 
Download v0.7.1 2010-05-25

Added: In file mode, you can now play and queue whole folders.
Added: Support for new /vfs thumb URLs in recent XBMC builds (>29743)
Fixed: Scroll bar in album view
Fixed: Some graphic quirks

Release Notes:
Pretty minor update this time, but nevertheless. I hope we'll get some more serious work done soon.

Enjoy!
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
Thank you very much for all the work you put down on this!
Kodi 17.0 Krypton, Win10 running on an ASRock ION 330HT HTPC
freezy Wrote:[SIZE="4"]Added: In file mode, you can now play and queue whole folders.

My new favorite thing ever. I've been watching this one and I'm glad it made it in sooner than predicted.... Works perfectly. Thank you guys so much!
If your were to post this on android market i would give it 5 stars right away! Good work!
cloud79 Wrote:If your were to post this on android market i would give it 5 stars right away! Good work!

We'll probably push out a beta version soon, now Froyo has a nice bugtrack feature.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
It ROCKS!! best app for my new HTC Desire..

just gave some friends a presentation and it was clear I'm not the only one who's really impressed.. Great great great job guys.. and it's even free.. wauw.. Can't wait to see which features you'll give us next.. Smile

Thanks!
freezy Wrote:We'll probably push out a beta version soon, now Froyo has a nice bugtrack feature.
Any updates? The project seems pretty stagnant now... Or are you waiting until XBMC 10.05 is done?
First, a big THANK YOU for such a great app. There are a couple of other XBMC Remote android apps, but this one is by far the coolest (caching, thumbnails, etc).

Would it be possible to leave the top status bar showing in the remote control view? I'm running the application on an Android tablet which unfortunately does not have a hard key for back. So anytime I go into an application (like the remote control mode of XBMC Remote) I have to go back to the homescreen, kill that app, then re-open it and avoid the full-screen button. Or perhaps it could at least be a configuration option that the user could choose to have the XBMC remote run in fullscreen or keep the menu bar at the top.

I've also noticed that the application automatically switches to a vertical layout when I select certain features. I'm not sure if this is by design for those two screens as all the other screens work in landscape or portrait. Keep in mind the tablet is by default in a landscape mode which makes sense for holding it. When there is a lot of vertical data on the screen, I sometimes will switch over to vertical to more quickly scroll through the list of items.

When I load XBMC Remote, the application shows up in a landscape mode. Here are the results when clicking on the various buttons from the homescreen:
Music > Landscape or Vertical
Movies > Landscape or Vertical
TV Shows > Only Vertical
Pictures > Landscape or Vertical
Now Playing > Only Vertical
Remote Control > Landscape or Vertical (no top menu bar)
@Joshua.lyon:
About the landscape mode in TV shows, see ticket 270

About the no top menu bar in remote mode. A soft Back button when pressing menu would solve your problem?

About the landscape mode in remote mode, Freezy can answer that one better. But his not here right now so you have to what for that one.
Kodi 17.0 Krypton, Win10 running on an ASRock ION 330HT HTPC
CASHMON3Y Wrote:Any updates? The project seems pretty stagnant now... Or are you waiting until XBMC 10.05 is done?

Was on vacation for 2 weeks in internet-free land. Will resume work shortly.
WOOT! Nod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Build: v0.7.10