• 2(current)
[WIP] XMB - a new skin for XBMC (PS3 XrossMediaBar inspired skin)
This is really a nice skin! I'm definitely gonna try it out.

Keep it upNod
Media player: Xtreamer Ultra 2 XBMC v13 RC 1 Gotham, iPhone 4s & iPad mini Retina
LCD: Sony KDL-46HX920 - Receiver: Onkyo TX-R577 - Speakers: Mission e34 5.1 & MS10 - Remote: Harmony Smart Control
Router: Asus RT-N66U - NAS: Synology DS1512+ 15 TB - PC: Intel I7 @4.5 Ghz HD7950 3GB
On the TV episode selection screen will you have the option to display the plot summary? I just find it useful when I have a long list of episodes to work out which one is which.
j0nd0e Wrote:On the TV episode selection screen will you have the option to display the plot summary? I just find it useful when I have a long list of episodes to work out which one is which.

Yep, it's not in the mockup but there will be! Nod
When can we expect a beta version of this Rolleyes I wan't to test it Big Grin
Media player: Xtreamer Ultra 2 XBMC v13 RC 1 Gotham, iPhone 4s & iPad mini Retina
LCD: Sony KDL-46HX920 - Receiver: Onkyo TX-R577 - Speakers: Mission e34 5.1 & MS10 - Remote: Harmony Smart Control
Router: Asus RT-N66U - NAS: Synology DS1512+ 15 TB - PC: Intel I7 @4.5 Ghz HD7950 3GB
Roelio Wrote:When can we expect a beta version of this Rolleyes I wan't to test it Big Grin

"It's in early mockup stage at the moment"
Yep, just mockup at the mo. The real fun has yet to start!! Hopefully will start coding asap.
Things like this make me wish skins in XBMC were more modular. Where you could take what you like from all different skins and have them flow together into one unified skin. Have categories for skins like Home, Viewtypes (possibly break these down for movies, music, etc.).

Nice mock-up though, don't know about the gradients, have to pull out my PSP to see, but really nice concept. Careful though, Sony might bring down the hammer on you, though it's doubtful since you really aren't profiting from it in any way for them to care.

*HINT* *HINT* Skinning Engine v3?
liquidskin76 Wrote:Yep, it's not in the mockup but there will be! Nod

That's great glad to hear it. This skin is looking great!
has this not been done before? can't for the life in me remember the skin name but yeh old hat. anyway this does look a tad better but sorry i'm not over keen on it, but wish you well with itWink
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
liquidskin76 Wrote:Yep, just mockup at the mo. The real fun has yet to start!! Hopefully will start coding asap.

Good luck will wait with all my patience for this Skin Big Grin
Quick update... i've done a lot of work to improve the look. New mockups on the way soon! Wink
hi i am new here == and this is my first post haha =]
neat skin!! i just sold my ps3 and built gaming htpc and i really like the ps3 UI, it is really missing in my new PC. this skin will be great and make my vision come true.
(PC with PS3 UI but with much better GPU and CPU =) )

i am hope this skin will come true~
It won't be a direct copy of the ps3 gui... just an idea inspired by the ps3 gui!!
liquidskin76 Wrote:It won't be a direct copy of the ps3 gui... just an idea inspired by the ps3 gui!!

I dont care if it wont be just the same. i just want skin with verticl home screen which this skin has =]

Good luck~!!
Do you have any estimated release date?
Well, the mockups are nearly complete. I'll update them soon.

I've done full mockups as it give me a great base to work from. I'll then code. Bearing in mind this my first full skin (done personal modding before), i expect 2020! Only joking... i have no idea really, hopefully not to long as i want to use it just as much you!! Nod Wink

Cheers
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] XMB - a new skin for XBMC (PS3 XrossMediaBar inspired skin)2