[Windows] can´t install plugins
Hello

i read the wiki about installation and read many post in this subforum.
I installed the latest XMBC (XBMCSetup-Rev30385-dx) with DSPlayer support.

I tried all the ways i could find to install the SVN Repo Installer.

I placed the files manually in the roaming folder plugins\programs or in c:\program files\xbmc\plugins\programs but the plugin didn´t show up.
I also tried to add to favourites.xml. I have a item in favourites now but if i select the plugin doesn´t start.

So now i´m stuck. How can i activate the plugin to download/enable more plugins?
1. I recommend using the official nightly builds (http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/win32/ )
2. All plug-ins will need to be updated to work with current svn builds. Further information will be made available soon on xbmc.org.
3. Going forward SVN Repo Installer will not be needed. You will be able to install all add-ons (including plug-ins) under: System > Add-ons
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
ok. The nightly build doesn´t include the DSPlayer. But i need the player because of ReClock.
And i have no clue that´s possible to include the DSPlayer in the nightly builds.
As i understand right i have to wait that the add-ons will be updated to fit ?
If you want to use DSPlayer then you have to accept that it's a development branch and it WILLbe broken from time to time, perhaps more broken than working at any point in time.

Your only option is to find a version that does what you want and stick with it.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

_Andy_ Wrote:ok. The nightly build doesn´t include the DSPlayer. But i need the player because of ReClock.
And i have no clue that´s possible to include the DSPlayer in the nightly builds.
As i understand right i have to wait that the add-ons will be updated to fit ?
the code is updated around 3 times a week when blinkseb as some time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Windows] can´t install plugins0