[Live] XBMC not finding new TV episodes
Hello,

The last couple of days I've run into a snag. It seems that XBMC is no longer able to find new episodes in my share. I removed the source and re-added it, set content to TV, scraper: thetvdb.com, Run Automated Scan, etc, etc. It scraped the share but only scraped what was in the XBMC library before I removed the source, and did not find any of the new episodes in the share.

I thought maybe this was attributed to 1 of 2 factors.

1. There's somehow a maximum on the number of episodes in a library. I'm currently sitting just above 1500 episodes.
2. I started using Ember Media Manager recently and it seemed that the new episodes that XBMC wasn't finding were the ones that Ember hadn't created a nfo for yet.

I know that XBMC can see the files as they are viewable and playable from the Files window, but updating library doesn't seem to work at all. I also tried changing my scraper but to no avail.

My movies scraper is still working just fine.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm running Live 9.11 on a Zotac MAG HDN01.
No? Nobody has any ideas?
OK, well regardless of the fact that no one had any suggestions, I decided to see if Ember Media Manager was the problem.

I removed my TV folder from Ember, and manually deleted all of my NFO files and thumbnails that Ember had created for my TV episodes. I then removed my TV source and re-added it.

Everything seems to be working fine now.

Moral of the story? Don't use Ember for TV Shows. The second I started using it XBMC stopped finding new episodes in my TV folder.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Live] XBMC not finding new TV episodes0