Aeon Auriga - Weird black bars
Hey,

I know the Auriga skin is in Beta right now, but I'm sure this is not normal... I have these black bars showing up (where transparency should be visible), and I'm not sure how to fix it... are their prerequisites for this skin? And also, it says no info available...what goes their, and is it fixable?

Image:
Beta?

No, the main branch of Aeon is dead. No development to come on this.
ekim232 Wrote:Beta?

No, the main branch of Aeon is dead. No development to come on this.

Wow...that's sad, what a great skin.
Thanks for the quick response.
Check of my mod (Aeon Hitched by EKIM232) or Phil's mod (Aeon65). They can both be found in this forum.

I just released Legacy Dark as well.

All three of Aeon in a much more complete form. Let me know if you have any questions.
Scottbee Wrote:Hey,

I know the Auriga skin is in Beta right now, but I'm sure this is not normal... I have these black bars showing up (where transparency should be visible), and I'm not sure how to fix it... are their prerequisites for this skin? And also, it says no info available...what goes their, and is it fixable?

The black bars is due to over compression of the textures.xpr
My advice would be to download legacy dark by ekim232 from this forum or aeon by ekim232 both are good but legacy dark is much nicerCool
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:legacy dark is much nicerCool

Totally agree, a few things I'd change tho. But all and all an awesome and very detailed skin (many customizing options).

Though, I'm not a fan of the poster covered icons (Movies, TV Shows, ect..), I'd rather the Rapier ones (or the option to change them).

EDIT: After rummaging through the folder I found some real nice, and perfect icons. Great job!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Auriga - Weird black bars0