Library combining episodes of separate series with the same name
Hi all,

I encountered a curious problem tonight. I have some episodes of The Office (US) and The Office (UK). When I view either TV show in the library, it shows all of the episodes for both series together, regardless of which TV show I actually pick.

My directory structure looks like this:

TV Shows/The Office (US)
TV Shows/The Office

I used EmberMM to pre-scrape all of the data and to generate .nfo files before having the XBMC library update. The series are named differently in EmberMM and in the tvshow.nfo files.

I used SQLiteSpy to view the database, and it looks like the database information is accurate. Although the database has stored each series with the same name (it dropped the (US) from the name field), each series has its own idshow value. The tvshowlinkepisode table is accurate. The entries there for each series are correct, and there is no duplication among them.

I suspect the library is querying episode information based on the show name field rather than the unique idshow value, but I don't know how to tell for sure.

Any ideas how to resolve this? Can I manually edit the database to add the (US) back to the title?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library combining episodes of separate series with the same name0