What skin?
Hey

I'm searching for a new skin.
I can't find screen shot to every skin, so i can't see what i get and i don't wish to just try them out.

I'm looking for a skin wich has banner for tv show.
And for movies, i wish to see fanart, poster and a bit on info about the movie, this i can't get with influence. The best i get is a list, but i want to have the coverflow. The flow there is the 'view mode' you can't see the fanart, or very little of it.
"Rapier Qualar Mod" has what you ask for but to be honest the best way to find the skin you want is to try them all its not exactly hard to download and install them Rolleyes

I still think the fanart is hidden to much.
There is almost the same in confluence.
But yes, maybe you right.
You can hide the info panel the same as in confluence you can also turn off dim so fanart is more visible
You want to see the backgrounds/fanart....go for MiniMeedia Waffa!
Go Legacy Dark! In that one you will see info and Fanart and coverflow for movies Smile
Hi Hjord !

You'll find several skin screens here : http://www.xbmc.eu/galerie/skin.html

Hope it'll help you to find your skin Wink
Cyb3rH4Xter Wrote:Go Legacy Dark! In that one you will see info and Fanart and coverflow for movies Smile

I forgot Legacy Dark supports Banner for TV as well, I still say try them all as they look very different actually on your screen than in a screenshot
I can't get Dark Lagacy to show the my movies and series as i like to. No matter what i do its still a list Confused
how about Transparency ?
It has banners for series and a couple great views for movies (with fanarts visible)

regards
You have library turned on, don't you?
I second mini media
I found the skin i like, Transparency!
Thank you for your suggestions Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What skin?0