What is Library Mode
Hello,
I have been playing around with the settings for XBMC for a while now and am a little confused about one of the settings.
When I go into movies I can select Library Mode or File List. The File list shows every movie that I have on the hard drive but the Library Mode only shows 5 movies.
My question is what is Library Mode and is there a way to add the rest of my movies to it?

Thanks
Nate
Library mode is when you have set scrapers that will automatically update and download movie information, fanart etc.. When you add a source containing movies, you get to set content, and can choose the appropriate scraper (tv, movies, music etc).. then when you update library, it will scan you source for new conent, update, then add to the library.

Only movies/tv etc that have been found with the scraper will be added to the library. Occaisonally films can be missed, due to strange filenames.. however, I would say 99% of my 150 movies were all found and updated correctly...

File list, just lists the movies by filename, library mode provides all the eye candy to your collection....

For more info:

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Video_Library

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What is Library Mode0