TV Scraper not getting Remote Thumbs/Fanart
Had all my XMBC setup great, but editted a lot of Music tags, so thought I'd completely wipe out my XBMC install and profiler directory and start again to make sure it's all fresh. Seems that was a bad idea.

Since installing the newest nightly build (01.03.2010 version) again (DVXA Support), no matter which scraper I use, when I try to refresh the thumbnail it only gives me the option of the local one and none from the net.

Any clues why?
I've checked the images.thetvdb.com issue and that doesnt exist.

What option perhaps do I need to tick? It seems to be getting posters only when scraping. Sad
No one else having this problem or know what I can attempt to do to fix it?
Perhaps you're using a broken SVN night build (one in which the scrappers are not working or missing),

My advice is simple, just use a REAL media manager like the very good Ember Media Manager, this way it will scrape all the information you need "offline" (yet online, needs Internet of course) and then you can keep forever the information in .tbn and/or .nfo files (with the thumbnails and also use extra thumbs)

try to check it out @ http://www.embermm.com

it works like a charm for me! good luck Smile
[XBMC-DX r31103 T! r455]
.:LAPTOP:. Dell [C2D E6400] [8G DDR2] [Intel X4500HD] [LED 14'' 1280*800@60p]
.:NAS:. Antec [Ci7 920] [12G DDR3] [Matrox m9148] [19.4 TiB] [Triple Samsung 22'' 5040*1050@60p]
.:HTPC:. Antec [C2 Q9400] [6G DDR2] [nv GT240 VP4] [SB X-FI Ti] [Toshiba 46'' 1920*1080@24p] [Logitech Z5K5]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Scraper not getting Remote Thumbs/Fanart0