How do I get my Aeon XBMC to preform/look like this
Hey guys, i've been working on my XBMC for over a month now, i've got all the media sorted an have chosen to go for the Aeon Skin over the Confluence even though the convluence skin is the one that pulled me first to getting Xbmc, anyways how do I get my xbmc like this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuDs0HV0Pls

From the superman backdrops, to the settings for the view.
Hi !

You have the information in the video description :

Quote:Just a small video showing XBMC and the skin Aeon Hitched.

Hope this help !
sweet, how bout the backdropS?
You'll find at this URL several backdrops (1080) by categories (games, movies, tv shows, ...) :

http://www.xbmc.eu/galerie/backdrops.html

Cheers
I am trying to go for a similar setup for the music as well, but can't get anywhere close. Unfortunately I'm rather new to XBMC, anybody any tips on how to get at least the same view with the artist info etc.?
GenMacG Wrote:I am trying to go for a similar setup for the music as well, but can't get anywhere close. Unfortunately I'm rather new to XBMC, anybody any tips on how to get at least the same view with the artist info etc.?

good luck.... a lot of work to get it your music to look like that with all the info
If you want your music to look good. I suggest the following

1. Proper naming scheme. ei. Artist - Song Name
2. Use a program such a Media Monkey to get clean file names, genres, album name, and album covers.
3. Set up your music folder like so. Music>Artists>Albums>Songs
4. Then scrape with allmusic in XBMC. Probably have to do a few manual look ups, but it should look good.

Music is a tough section to organize because most people have a large number of songs. I took me almost a month to have a perfect section. Once you get your library the way you want it make sure you extract the library and have all the thumbnails and nfo's placed in your music directory. That way it will always be there and rescanning takes only a few minutes.
Hi,

got it all up and running properly, I'm completely new to XBMC so I wasn't really aware of the library view at first =)

Luckily my music collection has been organized for quite a while now like you suggested ekim, but I admit it was a pain in the ass and took quite some time to do so for over 3000 albums.

The scraper was doing quite a good job, in the long run I'll go with custom folder and fanart for all artists though. The nfo files I'll leave for the moment, that seems to be too much of a hassle at the moment.

Is there an nfo editor though specifically for XBMC artist info? Or will I have to use basic editor?

cheerio
MacG

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I get my Aeon XBMC to preform/look like this0