night wall views
First of great skin

What I would like to know, is it possile when in wall panel view, i can only see the one movie highlighted, is it posslble to make the fanart more visible, even in tv shows, I find it the same, I was thinking along the lines of the Kaleidscape system, I have seen, in a freinds house

Paul
You and I are basically asking for the same type of thing a wall view with the "DVD" covers unfiltered or shaded, and easily viewable, but alas it looks like it isn't going anywhere.... maybe we are the only ones that find the wall view a bit difficult to see as the movies trial off in the distance.. I have a 100" screen and I cannot see them from my seating distance. Yeah, a buddy of mine has a Kaleidscape server as well. Nothing comes close the that system UI but nothing cost more either ...Only thing is it's not very user configurable... anyhoo {shrug} back to Aeon's wall I guess. Confused
I'll tackle that in time, just have other things on my plate.

I googled/youtube'd "Kaleidscape" and didn't think that was visually awesome. Many of the XBMC wall views blow that out of the water...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:I googled/youtube'd "Kaleidscape" and didn't think that was visually awesome. Many of the XBMC wall views blow that out of the water...

In regards to static or scrolling information, sure. But like I said people in general or that come over to my house are only interested in the covers not the wall art or info; they know what they want to watch by looking at the cover.

Look here... note 1:56 in the movie the presenter explains what paulkai and I are talking about... xbmc is a long way off here, unless you want to tackle it?)

The wall view is not a static wall but, like a kaleidoscope based on what movie you are interested in, it "shuffles" all the "most like" movies to the page. Not sure what you watched but this one clearly shows the reason for the name. Once you use it, it's hard to use other walls. Makes finding movies really fast. but like I said it's really costly....
Yea functionally XBMC can't do that. Visually, with the shuffling content, it's just a flat wall like all XBMC skins have. All skins sort of have this look:

If I do a bigger cover, flatter Wall it has to be different that what everyone else does..

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Yeah, wall views do look pretty much the same... I just glad you are looking into it. I hope it doesn't take too long...{biting Nails}
I can't believe people would pay for that thing.... LOL

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
night wall views0