Downloading TV Show Information Seems To Hang?
Looking for some help with this. I have seem to narrow down what file/folder is causing the issue, but I can't seem to resolve it. I have tried setting the folder content to none and excluding it from library updates but it doesn't seem to help.. The folder causing the issue is Seinfeld.S08.SUBPACK.DVDRip-EPiC and on the screen. It just shows Downloading TV Show Information - Seinfeld (EN). I have let it sit there and nothing happens.. Debug log just seems to show it making curl calls to Google. Don't know if it matters but running this on Ubunut 10.04 and it is trying to access the file over Samba share. Here is a debug log.. http://pastebin.com/ha4q0yJw .. I trimmed out a lot of the middle since it was just scanning my whole TV Show library again since I deleted the database and started from scratch. If you want I can include this information, but don't think it is relevant as it would make the paste up to 50k lines instead of 1k lines.. lol. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
The build in addon scrapper (e.g. IMDB) built in XBMC have their limites,

If you are so lazy that you don't want to manually edit the folder/file names to meet XBMC's scrappers standard then I'd my advice to you would be to switch to a real dedicated media manager with more powerful & vast functionalities like renaming the folder/files downloaded from the scene.

Try EmberMM if you haven't yet Wink

http://www.embermm.com

good luck!
[XBMC-DX r31103 T! r455]
.:LAPTOP:. Dell [C2D E6400] [8G DDR2] [Intel X4500HD] [LED 14'' 1280*800@60p]
.:NAS:. Antec [Ci7 920] [12G DDR3] [Matrox m9148] [19.4 TiB] [Triple Samsung 22'' 5040*1050@60p]
.:HTPC:. Antec [C2 Q9400] [6G DDR2] [nv GT240 VP4] [SB X-FI Ti] [Toshiba 46'' 1920*1080@24p] [Logitech Z5K5]
That's not it. It has no trouble identifying everything else before it. Including other subpacks. I think what it is getting caught up on is the extensions.. .001, .002, etc. I deleted my video database and performed a scan again with debug logging on, and the only time .001 appears is when it gets to this Seinfeld subpack. Not sure what it is trying to do or how to get around it? I've tried excluding it from the tvshowscan using advancedsettings.xml but still tries to scan it.

Edit: I think it has to do with the fact that inside the .001 there are .rar files and inside that there are .sub files. I think it is getting caught in the .rar inside a .rar loop. Anyhow, how can I exclude it from the scan? I tried to do this with advancedsettings.xml but seems I don't have it setup right.

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Downloading TV Show Information Seems To Hang?0