[Mod] Recent added - Take 2
Been playing a little with the recent added thing and this what i came up with.
It's pretty much the same one only with some little changes and one big addition.

1. Focus position changed to first item instead of middle one. (it's just how I prefer it).
2. Added setting option "Remove Unwatched Items".
3. Now background will change to selected item fanart.
4. Added Recent added for Music (albums).

Know bugs:
1.While Switching fanarts the global backdrop keep popup for a sec.
2. When selecting albums it will start play only first track from album then stop. So it's basically for info only.

These two bugs is actually what you get on every skin (I tried on T!)
Maybe someone will figure this out...

Download
Extract to your night/720p folder and replace files.

Hope you'll like it.
Thx to Ronie I figured out bug #1

I'm confused on the option "Remove Unwatched Items", why Unwatched instead of Watched?

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Oh sorry my bad. I just tried lots of things and didn't notice. It's actually does remove watched and not unwatched. just need to change the setting label.

What do you say about the recent for albums? Is it any good? Is there any chance for something like this getting into the official skin?
psike Wrote:What do you say about the recent for albums? Is it any good? Is there any chance for something like this getting into the official skin?

Everything is in there and works perfect for merge versions. All that music and fanart stuff is in, thx alot!!

Before I quit for the night I put it on my HTPC which uses a older pre-merge version. I noticed some of the code didn't play nice on that older build, so I quickly added a skin setting for it to only work with merge.

I'm using some of the code Jmarshall suggested in this thread, gotta figure out why it didn't work on a pre-merge version

Maybe I'm just using an older Recently added or I'm using a SVN build of something around 28202, maybe that build had a bug in it...IF you want to test just remove:

Quote:<visible>Skin.HasSetting(merge_version) + Control.HasFocus(8000)</visible>
from the "largeimage" blocks at the top of Home.xml and in the music section in recently added

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] Recent added - Take 20