HD Movies
I was wondering if there is a way to single out Movies that have the Blu-ray indicator as HD Movies and then be able to have a HD Movies menu on the Home Screen.

I'm not sure it's possible, but it would be great to see.
I use Emeber to create .nfo's and then I manually add a custom genre 720 to my <genre> field like so:

Quote:<genre>720 / Comedy / Romance</genre>
then I favorite that genre and add it to home(merge version only feature)

Waffa always recommends smart playlists but I never figured out how to do that...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Yea that's what I'm doing now as well. Although I just have a genre called HD.

It works, but it's extra manual work I have to do in EMM. (I'm getting my system setup to automation with uTorrent, theRenamer, EMM and XBMC.)

I thought I saw another Skin out there that had HD Movies built right in, although I could be mistaken.

Either way, I'm OK without it. I just thought it would be a nice extra.
you can also use a smart playlist to filter the database. e.g. create a rule 'filename contains 720p' or 'path contains HD' and add a new submenu item to your home screen directing to this playlist.
...or video resolution is 720/1080 Smile

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Smart playlist is pretty easy you can do it all from the GUI I have HD Movies in the sub menu in Xperience

You can grab mine below which will work from favourites, if you want to add it to a skin menu you just need to add the code in the favourites to a command

Code:
ActivateWindow(10025,special://profile/playlists/video/HD Movies.xsp

This works on BluRay being in the file name if yours is different then just edit the xsp file at least your get the idea of how it works

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wbm46k
Yep, smartplaylists are the way to go !!
And it's not that hard to create them in xbmc !!

You can simple add them to favourites and set the favourite as extra button in home but...it will use playmedia and start directly.
Do what >>x<< said to change that !!

Edit:
Or do some litlle changes in skin and set directly playlist insteed of favourite.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=5...post539177
Yeah I edited favourites to "ActivateWindow(10025" so it opens in library instead of just playing them should have mention that I guess Smile
>>X<<' Wrote:Yeah I edited favourites to "ActivateWindow(10025" so it opens in library instead of just playing them should have mention that I guess Smile

Hi, I'm coming very late here but can you please explain me how to edit the favorite?
I can't seem to find a way to edit it.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HD Movies0