Any media manager for Win7?
I have now tried XBNE, Media Info Plus and Media Companio, but without any luck. Can some of you Windows 7 users tell me which program you uses? 'Cause i'm really stuck here!
The problem is that in all of the 3 programs, there are none of my movies which are being recognized.
it only remains you EMM, but I think you have a problem with your PC because XBNE and the others work in W7
XBNE : XBMC Video DataBase / Nfo Editor
Download - Forum - Donate
Vincent81 Wrote:it only remains you EMM, but I think you have a problem with your PC because XBNE and the others work in W7

Yea, i guess that must be the problem. But i cant really figure out what is wrong. Even if i manually put in the IMDB ID, the programs can still not find the movies...
Ember media manager works well on windows 7. Wink
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
LarsJ3 Wrote:Yea, i guess that must be the problem. But i cant really figure out what is wrong. Even if i manually put in the IMDB ID, the programs can still not find the movies...

If you want to try XBNE, switches to debug mode (In options), search a movie and send me the file "debug.log" which is in the XBNE directory.
XBNE : XBMC Video DataBase / Nfo Editor
Download - Forum - Donate
Hi i've been using ember on windows 7 on x86 and x64 systems and works a treat. They do allot of updates as well which is nice. It does tv shows and movies.

Just installing xbne now as i need to directly edit the database and ember cannot do this yet (they are adding this feature atm)

Media monkey is the best for music i find
Samsung LE46C750 46" 3D, denon 1909 7.1 av,
Xtreamer Ultra 2 Delux,
3 x Dlink DNS-323 = 12TB = 4500+ Movies and 16000+ TV epps
I have used EMM and Media Comp 2, they work just fine on Windows 7 32-bit.
I too use Media Companion on windows 7 without any issues at all.
Vincent81 Wrote:If you want to try XBNE, switches to debug mode (In options), search a movie and send me the file "debug.log" which is in the XBNE directory.

I can't find the "Debug mode" in options. I just tried XBNE on my laptop with Vista, and here it works better, except for a lot of info, but i downloads the posters.
I use media companion on windows 7 64bit with out any problems. just make sure you "run as admin". if all these apps are struggling to scrape anything, make sure your firewall is not blocking them, weather that be windows firewall or some other security suite firewall.
rudeboyx Wrote:I use media companion on windows 7 64bit with out any problems. just make sure you "run as admin". if all these apps are struggling to scrape anything, make sure your firewall is not blocking them, weather that be windows firewall or some other security suite firewall.

I am running them as admin and both of my firewalls are allowing them. I really can't find the problem.
Can anybody help me?
you will probably get better help if you post your questions in the specific forums that are put together by the creators of EMM & MC.

i know that you can find the address to the MC forum in the signature of billyadd2000
I use Media Center Master with Win 7 Pro 64bit. Works like a charm.
http://www.mediacentermaster.com/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any media manager for Win7?0