• 6(current)
German IMDB scraper, please test it and give feedback
+1 for trailers Smile
hm just tried the 3.0.5.1 and 3.0.5 but both are no more working with dharma 10.1 on mac osx.

is there any new version?
I also like this scraper. But can anybody programm it for trailers !! Please !
Hi,

i slightly modded the version from mbosner and added an option to always use the OFDB Plot.

metadata.imdb.de-3.0.5.1a.zip

have fun
@Eisenbahn

Would it not be better to have a repo for the installation ?
If you like you can use Luxeria repository for your addon to distribute ...
trackel Wrote:Hi,

i slightly modded the version from mbosner and added an option to always use the OFDB Plot.

metadata.imdb.de-3.0.5.1a.zip

have fun

Is this scrapper working for anyone? I get a url connection failed error on ATV2.
Yes, it is working for me. The default english one stopped retrieving ratings from imdb somehow Sad but this one does it. and in german, perfect!

Thanks everyone who helped and developed.
First of all, sorry for thread-jacking. I've just pushed two updates to the german ofdb.de scraper and would like to have some feedback. In case there's a problem, please open a new thread so we can sort it out. Thanks.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Hi,

i added a new setting and feature to scan themoviedb (tmdb) for a trailer. So far it works for me on most movies:

metadata.imdb.de-3.0.6.zip

Feel free to contribute

trackel

i added a new setting and feature to scan themoviedb (tmdb) for a trailer. So far it works for me on most movies:

metadata.imdb.de-3.0.6.zip

Feel free to contribute

trackel

Looking at the changelog you didn't add your changes to 3.0.5.1a (post #81) but to 3.0.5.1.
IMO it would be better to keep just one branch of the scraper.
daniello Wrote:Looking at the changelog you didn't add your changes to 3.0.5.1a (post #81) but to 3.0.5.1.
IMO it would be better to keep just one branch of the scraper.

Hi,

true, but currently there are branches because of no common repository. Don't know how to handle this at the moment. With the next "release" ill change the changelog ,-)

Greetings
With the next "release" ill change the changelog ,-)
Greetings

Puzzles me .. did you edit the 3.0.5.1a and just didn't take over the changelog .. or is the codebase the original 3.0.5.1?

Cheers,
daniello
daniello Wrote:Puzzles me .. did you edit the 3.0.5.1a and just didn't take over the changelog .. or is the codebase the original 3.0.5.1?

Cheers,
daniello

Hi,

it seems i missed to take over the changelog. The codebase is 3.0.5.1a, as the setting to always use ofdb is still included

trackel
Hi,

again a new Version 3.0.6.4:
- english plot from imdb.com, if no other found
- english trailer from HD-Trailers.net, if no other found
- reorder settings
- add repository for this addon

and some "code" cleanups. With installing this update, the scraper will autoregister the repository, so new updates should popup when available.

metadata.imdb.de-3.0.6.4.zip

trackel
Hi,

a new Version 3.1.0:
- fix newlines in imdb plot ("in ihren augen")
- added german trailer from ofdb/filmtrailer.com
- add moviemaze.de plot and trailer
- enable caching of ofdb/tmdb/moviemaze pages

I decided to remove the repository link from the addon and add a extra repository addon zip. With the former i had some update problems:
the scraper: metadata.imdb.de-3.1.0.zip
the repository addon: repository.gropp.org.imdb.de.zip

trackel
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
German IMDB scraper, please test it and give feedback1