I use a Backrow skin on my XBMC. I am facing with many mouse problem. In "Skin options" menu. Submenu disappears when I try to move a mouse cursor to select it. BTW, I see this problem in other menu too.
Could you please answer some questions below?
1. Is this problem a skin 's bug?
2. Is this skin do not support for using mouse?
3. Do you have any solution to fix this?
Thank you very much.
Backrow mouse problem
Joined: Apr 2010
2010-06-05 23:40 Post: #1
Joined: Jul 2006
Location: North West England
2010-06-06 08:37 Post: #2
Hi Athakorn - the skin has really been designed primarily to be controlled via a remote control or keyboard - mouse support (for me) has always been pretty much an after thought.
But to answer your questions:
1. Not really a bug more of it just wasn't planned with mouse support in mind.
2. As mentioned it's a bit hit and miss - some areas work quite well with a mouse, others less so.
3. A redesign of those screens would fix the mouse issue. At the moment however that's a low priority as it's easy enough to use the keyboard's cursor keys instead (or ideally a remote).
For anyone reading - If not being able to only use a mouse is real deal breaker then it's probably best to stick to a skin that fully supports it - like the excellent Confluence skin (which works very well with a mouse).