XBMC Advanced Audio
I am running nicely with XBMClive on the Asrock ION-330HT. The only mods I did were to the xconf.cfg file to add the mode lines for the resolutions I needed (1920x1080p60 and 1920x1080p24). Everything else was there.

IModified the other partition where I have ubuntu 9.04 to have root login available. I can now bring up full ubuntu and it sees the partition containing XBMClive in "Places" I can open it, modify anything that is there using all the tools of full ubuntu then restart and have grub load xbmclive as the default after 5 seconds.

I have two issues

1) The playing of DTS ripped CD's (ripped to FLAC). I just get white noise. I was given some advice and will re-rip one of the CD's directly to FLAC since I might have gone WAV to FLAC. I could keep them in WAV however as I have lots of stoirage space.

2) When I play blu-ray Disks I get full multichannel soiund (connection is HDMI) but not the nes HD codecs (True HD and DD Master Audio). I believe this is a current limitation ofthe hardware/drivers.

Can someone confirm the above two issues so I just don't keep banging my head against a wall.

Thanks
stop banging. please. it hurts your brain and after a while you get red patches on the walls that are really hard to clean up.
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Advanced Audio0