[UPDATE] New View Options screen and zune playback
Didn't want this update and feedback to get buried in the general discussion thread

I liked my old view options but didn't love it and it seemed that was the general opinion on it too, so I changed it up a bit...

Really I want feedback on the global zune playback...I thought it would be cool but for it to be a complete feature I need to change it to the top on some views(you'll see). Didn't want to do all that work without some feedback...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Eh I liked the view options the way they were, out of the way and not obscuring shit. *shrug*
I'm not really sure what the point of the "zune" playback is, would this be optional or replace the standard cdart overlay?
Love the new view options, especially the picture. Would really be clearer.

Zune playback... I don't know, I think I need to see it in action.
I know it supposed to replace the current now playing but if you'll add the cdart to zune playback it will be perfect. Maybe little bigger.
It just a skin setting, not replacing anything...I played a song in Windows desktop Zune and thought it was a neat effect, just playing around really. As long as you don't select it you'd still have the normal cdART now playing.

Hello, why not keep cdart for viewing with only the little blue at the bottom end

and, optional effect Full zune for travel in the other view like here??

It's an idea.Rolleyes
XavHorneT Wrote:Hello, why not keep cdart for viewing with only the little blue at the bottom end

and, optional effect Full zune for travel in the other view like here??

It's an idea.Rolleyes

I kinda like your idea! It's nice to see the large version when playing music but the small zune one is great for when in other menus.
i'm new to the night skin and wanted to try it based on the release video. and one of the things that caught my eyes was the bottom view options. was kinda disappointed when i dl the latest changes (2 days ago) and the huge center options popped up.

could it be an option for center or bottom view options?
Hey, I know the thread is quite old but I try my luck too get an answer anyway :-)

What about the Zune Playback, how does it work?... Can I stream music from Zune in XBMC or is this something else?

Thanks in advance! :-)
Haxxfilif
Haxxfilif Wrote:Hey, I know the thread is quite old but I try my luck too get an answer anyway :-)

What about the Zune Playback, how does it work?... Can I stream music from Zune in XBMC or is this something else?

Thanks in advance! :-)
Haxxfilif

This idea was from when I got my mom a Zune and on the desktop version there was a blurry gradient equalizer at the bottom I thought was cool and gave a try but in the end didnt really fit...Nothing technically to do with the Zune software just a UI inspiration...

The new view option was gorgeous though.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[UPDATE] New View Options screen and zune playback0