Music "sources" stuck on working
Hiya,

Wondering if someone can point me in the right direction, I've had a few searches and can't see anything relating to this.

I'm currently using an AppleTV (with the latest build for CrystalHD support). When I view my music its a blank page, when I switch off "Library Mode" I just get a little working indicator on the bottom right and everything appears to hang.

I don't suppose anyone has any suggestions do they?

Thanks!
mitch
From the main menu (of the Confluence skin), go to Music but don't enter it. Push right so that you get the submenu panel and choose Files. Does that hang as well?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I'm afraid it does :| Just a black screen with working on it.
That's not good. I wonder if its stuck trying to find something from /Volumes. Enable debuggin, duplicate, and post a link to your log file. (I'm moving this to the correct subforum.)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Hey,

I managed to 'fix' / work around the issue. So wanted to post an update in case anyone has the same issue.

I went into plugins and for some reason that listed my sources ok. Deleted any SMB mounts that was there, and re-added them and all seemed to be good.

Thanks again for the help!
mitch

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music "sources" stuck on working0