Video Calibration Settings?
I have a Revo 3610 on which I've installed XBMC Live, and I have it running through an Onkyo receiver to a Sony TV, using HDMI. I need to use the video calibration to use the Revo, because it's cut off by about 50px on each side.

That itself isn't an issue, because setting video calibration should be a one-time setup. Unfortunately, when I turn on the Revo before the receiver (Or even after the receiver, but if the receiver isn't set to the right input when the Revo is turned on), it doesn't see any video devices hooked up so the video calibration resets to the default and I need to set it again.

It's a pain to need to go into that every time I use it, so I was wondering if there's a way that I can commit my adjusted settings as the default by doing any sort of xml editing or anything like that. I don't plan on using the Revo with any other TV for a number of years, so I'm okay "committing" this to these settings, even if it makes me unable to change them without editing the xml (or whatever needs to be edited to make this work).

Any help would be MUCH appreciated.
You may also want to make the adjustments using your video card driver settings.
I don't know how to touch the drivers, since I just installed XBMC Live on it, so I don't really have much of a UI for anything.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Calibration Settings?0