[Live] Acer Revo Questions
I just got my acer revo up and running with xbmc live (loving it so much over my xbox's although it was a sad day when i retired my faithful livingroom xbox)...
I cant for the life of me figure out how to program my Harmony remote for the revo now tho (i have a usb-> IR adapter)... What options do you select when adding a new device (do you add an acer->revo or do you add an xbox xbmc)... any insight would be helpful

Also does anyone notice the smb takes a while to load on the revo... My xbox would start a smb stream almost immediately while it takes the revo a few seconds
The Harmony can emulate a Microsoft remote, and support for the MS remote is built into Live. However this will only work with an MS compatible IR receiver.

JR
jhsrennie Wrote:The Harmony can emulate a Microsoft remote, and support for the MS remote is built into Live. However this will only work with an MS compatible IR receiver.

JR

Awesome... will set that up and try it in a few hours...
wish there was a way to pass digital audio to my reciever tho... It isn't passing the DTS/Dolby digital from my panasonic 42 inch plasma, only pcm 2.0

I also wanted to ask what is the proper repository for the xbmc karmic to update from.. all the ones i see are jaunty repo's and wanted to update my xbmc live to the latest version

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Live] Acer Revo Questions0