Rapier on an Acer Revo??
Hello,

Has anyone tried running Rapier on on of the Acer Revo's, either 3600 or 3610? Does it work okay without bogging the system down? This is my new favorite skin, and I am hoping that it will be usable on the Acer's that I will be getting.

Thanks,
Mark
i can test it for you later mate if you havent got a reply by then. All of the skins i've used on my Revo (win 7) have been fine - so can't see why not.
selspiero,

I would really appreciate your doing that for me.

Thanks a bunch!

Mark
My laptop, an Intel 1.5Ghz single core, handles rapier pretty good, no major delays on a +300 movie library.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Thanks for the info XBS08.
i have an acer revo 3610 and rapier is ok.
Dont worry
Nod
I've been running Rapier all day on my Revo 1600.

It started out running well until I got to some larger fanart files.

I converted them to jpg's and resized them all to 1280x720 and lowered the quality settings a bit. When I relaunched Rapier with the new settings it runs perfectly. No extra waiting time is needed for the fanart to appear.

I'll let you know if I have any other problems.
Errorist Wrote:I've been running Rapier all day on my Revo 1600.

It started out running well until I got to some larger fanart files.

I converted them to jpg's and resized them all to 1280x720 and lowered the quality settings a bit. When I relaunched Rapier with the new settings it runs perfectly. No extra waiting time is needed for the fanart to appear.

I'll let you know if I have any other problems.

how much ram do you have? I have a 1600 with 2gb in and it runs fine. You may want to consider adding another gig, the 1gb stick is pretty cheap I got mine for around 40usd at microcenter.
Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote:how much ram do you have? I have a 1600 with 2gb in and it runs fine. You may want to consider adding another gig, the 1gb stick is pretty cheap I got mine for around 40usd at microcenter.

1.5GB ram in it. I pulled a 512 stick and wifi card out of my old laptop that was compatible.

It let me max out the graphics with 1.5GB ram but I still might go and get the 1GB stick. I'll check out microcenter.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rapier on an Acer Revo??0