• 1(current)
MOD in progress

As the title says its a work in progress. Im very new to this and im learning as I go by looking at the work of others and getting ideas together blah blah blah. Ive added in things from other skins just trying to get the lay of the land so to speak. Anyway have a look and see if im wasting my time or not. its for episode level ONLY and will have overlaping fonts on tvshow and season view levels.

http://www.mediafire.com/?uwv3fzqnqmtqr7g *updated* 11/10/10*

oh and I know it doesnt go with the rest of the skin Im just using it as a base because I like it so much Smile

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

update: I have now tied up the layouts for tvshows tv posters and season level windows. I also added a on/off button for the cerberus effect. I think that lanscape mod done, so on to the next part.
update 2: ok this is a VERY early poster mod idea.Image

New screens:
ImageImage
u should post some screenshots.
Yea love mods, but need some screenshots....

For overlapping labels if you just want it on episode level:

Quote:<visible>Content.Container(episodes)</visible>

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
mcborzu Wrote:Yea love mods, but need some screenshots....

For overlapping labels if you just want it on episode level:

I just havint gotten around to adjusting everything for the differnt windows. This is just to get a little feed back.
Awesome!

I'm a HUGE fan of clean and simple and you got it. Very HD looking with perfectly sized text, and I gotta say I'm really liking the brushed black metal look to it.

Keep it going definitely
Oh, very cool look...

Very nice!
nice !
just tried it out dude nice work looks great cerberus fits in nicely keep it up
Whoa, that's really attractive. Nice work!
small update see main post.
Wow, everybody you should give this a try!

The screesnhots, while awesome, dont really show off the mod. It's something that screenshots dont really show off whats going on...He has these neat little transitions along the borders and nice glow effects around the image, well it's really pointless trying to describe defiantly worth a tryout...

@eckstheory

Very nice. You got some neat ideas and talent too!!

awesome !!!
really really good !!!
Thanks everyone for your kind words. Smile

Im trying to add this as its own viewtype so as to learn about adding views but I cant get it to showup in the skin. So I tried just renaming landscape to myview and it still shows up as landscape in the skin.

Files ive changed viewtype_landscape to viewtype_myview, changed name inside xml and changed name in myvideonav, includes and myvideoplaylist.

I know im missing something but I just cant find it, Ill continue to look but if anyone could help out with pointing me the right direction it would be awesome.

Thanks in advance for any help.
i don't know this, but have u tried lookin in XBMC\skin\night\language\English\strings.xml if english is the language on ur skin. i might be totally wrong but take a peak and see.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MOD in progress0