• 6(current)
MOD in progress
Anychance now this is a skin on its own you will be adding it to Git or something so we can do the updates
without having to grab the whole thing each time ?
Ram2000 Wrote:Anychance now this is a skin on its own you will be adding it to Git or something so we can do the updates
without having to grab the whole thing each time ?

hmmmm I will look into it.

Ok looked at it and no I will never use git.
What I lack in talent, I make up for in my pants!
quick update

fixed various bugs from last update
added a custom startup animation(turn on/off to be added next update)
eckstheory Wrote:hmmmm I will look into it.

Ok looked at it and no I will never use git.

Well thanks for loooking GIT is not one of my favs either what about the addon-ons in XBMC that does the updates for night and alaska
sorry I dont have a clue how it works but if its just a case of you need somewhere to host the files
then i would gladly sort you out a small corner on my host ?
Ram2000 Wrote:Well thanks for loooking GIT is not one of my favs either what about the addon-ons in XBMC that does the updates for night and alaska
sorry I dont have a clue how it works but if its just a case of you need somewhere to host the files
then i would gladly sort you out a small corner on my host ?

yeah I think add ons is the way to go but I dont think Ill be ready for that till Im closer to a 1.0 version. At the moment a lot of this is still very much night.

Im like you you i know very little and sometimes nothing about these things, mediafire is just really quick and free so suits my needs for now.

thanks for the support though its appreciated Big Grin

on 2nd thought maybe not addons as it uses git aswell lol
eckstheory Wrote:on 2nd thought maybe not addons as it uses git aswell lol

Does it ? I have been looking through Hitchers and Nights addon and tried creating my own for aries.
it seems to just be a zip file in there respective folders but I have copied there addons.xml
changing the names to yours and my host but I get

Quote:Invalid version number. Error processing resource 'http://www.badtasteclan.net/BF2/eckstheory/addons.xml'. Line 1, Positio...

Its late now but I will look into it more tomorrow :-)

I would have no trouble with updating my host with your download from rapid fire what ever is easist for you :-)
how do i get this mod and install it?
Casanova_32210 Wrote:how do i get this mod and install it?

download is on the first page. just stick the folder into your addons folder and youll be able to use it then.
eckstheory Wrote:download is on the first page. Just stick the folder into your addons folder and youll be able to use it then.
10-4
okay i now have xbmc dharma. so i installed the download from the first page into add ons and it shows up as enabled in the add on section. but where do i find the settings to change? because nothing has changed.
Casanova_32210 Wrote:okay i now have xbmc dharma. so i installed the download from the first page into add ons and it shows up as enabled in the add on section. but where do i find the settings to change? because nothing has changed.

settings>appearance click on skin and select aries. You might want to reboot xbmc after the change since sometimes people have problems with skins after changing them.
Graphicsgod Wrote:Image

Wink.

Okay the mod is working but there are a few things missing. I am missing all of the information like director,genre, etc. All of this use to show up in night before. Also, on the main poster view the movie title is not showing up.
Is there support for subtitels in this mod yet? Becouse i tested one of the first releases and that one didnt have any support for it :/
Casanova_32210 Wrote:Okay the mod is working but there are a few things missing. I am missing all of the information like director,genre, etc. All of this use to show up in night before. Also, on the main poster view the movie title is not showing up.

did you scan your movies into library? and I took out the title as the poster tells you what the movie is. and that screen shot is not mine Smile

Bkam Wrote:Is there support for subtitels in this mod yet? Becouse i tested one of the first releases and that one didnt have any support for it :/

arent subs an xbmc thing rather than a skin thing? I just checked and they work yes, I never use them but I dont think they were ever broken. could be wrong though. make sure they are on in the osd by pushing 'm' the click on the little speaker icon scroll down and youll see subs there
My bad , yes subtitles is working, its this addon that we use soo we can DL subtitles i was talking about Smile
, but the skin need a button soo i can download the sub , its that one you are missing

for this http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...+subtitles

it is in the orginal Night skin
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MOD in progress0