• 8(current)
MOD in progress
Oddsodz Wrote:The Movie view called "Posters". I Would wish to be able to see more of the background fanart when all the animation (meaning the poster has done it's moving up and right animation and the info is displayed) has done it's part and for it to use the "Extra Fan Art" system as the background. Also I wish to see the overlay that darkens the background be more transparent so you can see the fanart more when all the animation has done.

I See that the movie view "Showcase" has it. And that is has the use of "Ken-Burns/Animation" effect on backgrounds. So it's there.

Ah I get you now, Ill put those in as options in the next release.
What I lack in talent, I make up for in my pants!
eckstheory Wrote:Ah I get you now, Ill put those in as options in the next release.

Great news.
eckstheory Wrote:Ok what info are you talking about that sits ontop of the menu?

Poster view is still in there although I have noticed alot of things going wrong with it since i updated to beta2.

And as for being plain its almost exactly the same as it was before but with better textures and animations. Like the home menu animations for example, I dont see how you can brand those as plain?

On the main menu I get info on top of the menu buttons.

Needs to be moved up.

And for the movies view..

Old with animation:

New, no animation:

Hope that makes more sense now.
Graphicsgod Wrote:On the main menu I get info on top of the menu buttons.

Needs to be moved up.

And for the movies view..

Old with animation:

New, no animation:

Hope that makes more sense now.

yup makes more sence now, but if you look at my post I mentioned that I had taken out the recently added as an option because I hadnt touched it yet. Its my bad I should have taken the code out aswell as the option in skin settings.

The animation in poster view is still there although its pretty messed up after switching to beta2 for some reason. The view your looking at with no animation is the showcase view which I orginally put in for comics but added it to movie views as well. if you switch to the poster view youll get back the animated stuff but be warned its buggy as hell at the moment although Iam fixing it up as I type this so I should have a more stable version up by the weekend. I just hope it doesnt get screwed up again by the next update or dharma release Smile

Hope that helps.
That's cool!

I just thought I'd give you a heads up what I was seeing versus the older ver. I had before.

eckstheory Wrote:yup makes more sence now, but if you look at my post I mentioned that I had taken out the recently added as an option because I hadnt touched it yet. Its my bad I should have taken the code out aswell as the option in skin settings.

Sorry I must have missed that. Are you going to add it back in, do something else, or leave it out altogether?

eckstheory Wrote:The animation in poster view is still there although its pretty messed up after switching to beta2 for some reason. The view your looking at with no animation is the showcase view which I orginally put in for comics but added it to movie views as well. if you switch to the poster view youll get back the animated stuff but be warned its buggy as hell at the moment although Iam fixing it up as I type this so I should have a more stable version up by the weekend. I just hope it doesnt get screwed up again by the next update or dharma release Smile

Ahh.. I wasn't getting the animation in any view (maybe I did something to not see it), so I thought you were removing that idea. And I didn't want that to happen, since it was the coolest part of your skin!!

So now I know,.. and knowing is half the battle!
Yeah the poster veiw is kinda screwed up at the moment but ive fixed it now with changing some things so it works on beta2 now.

The recently added info is on my todo list so it will be put in at some point soon.
Update 0.51

Added new textures to showcase.
Fixed up poster view.

New textured bannerview

looks kewl. think i would remove the plastic cover look on the nonfocused posters cause it looks bad with no info on it and it looks to wide. the banner view would look good with 5-6 of those banners and the info popping up when going right or on timer.
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
I like what you are doing with this mod/skin. I'm actually using your home screen on my test box and it looks amazing. Keep it up.
is development dead?
dsimages Wrote:is development dead?

It is now. Its was coming along slowly and then I had a hdd take a poop and I lost about 4 months of work. Then after I redone most of it 10.1+ came and just about everything broke. Ive all but given up at this point. Im still messing around with it every now and again, but I doubt Ill ever have anything release worthy. Sorry.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MOD in progress0