• 1(current)
[DEPRECIATED] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD)
Thumbs Up 
for all further bugs and discussions please go to http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=126495

################################################

install it by going to System-> Add-ons->Repositories->Official XBMC.org Add-on Repository.

After installation you can configure it under Enabled Add-ons.

select XBMC Subtitles under System->Skin->Addon Shortcuts->Video OSD

Enjoy it and please let me know if you are having any troubles with it.
Amet,

Thanks a lot for your hard work on this great add-on. I'll test it out later today when i'm home.
thanks.

any chance you can include subscene?
m3g4tr0n Wrote:thanks.

any chance you can include subscene?

no

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=550...tcount=967
Now your script works for the latest SVN's and the iMDB-scraper as well. Will you be thinking again about uploading? I had to re-register with podnapisi and would like to be able to upload subtitles. This way the quality improves of those sites and I'm able to download more in this easy way....

Script works fine... many many thanks....

remark:
"Bierdopje" doesn't work for movies. Can't you just keep it from showing up?
What if it's the preferred service?
I'm trying to add support for a new subtitle site but i can't find a stable xbmc rev. Can you please tell me on which revision are you developing the addon? I tried rev30985 and rev31033 (portable) but it seems that they forget to save the settings for the addon.

I would also like to thank you for the wonderful work your are doing, in developing and maintaining this addon.
frater Wrote:Now your script works for the latest SVN's and the iMDB-scraper as well. Will you be thinking again about uploading? I had to re-register with podnapisi and would like to be able to upload subtitles. This way the quality improves of those sites and I'm able to download more in this easy way....

I will look into uploading in the future, main goal is to get it to download without problems. once that is done I will start work on upload

frater Wrote:remark:

I have seen that, will fix in the next rev.Thanks!

EDIT: fixed in 1.7.1
bonecrusher8 Wrote:I'm trying to add support for a new subtitle site but i can't find a stable xbmc rev. Can you please tell me on which revision are you developing the addon? I tried rev30985 and rev31033 (portable) but it seems that they forget to save the settings for the addon.

I would also like to thank you for the wonderful work your are doing, in developing and maintaining this addon.

I always work on the latest revision. it should work on 30985 and 31033 without the hassle.
Amet Wrote:I have seen that, will fix in the next rev.Thanks!

EDIT: fixed in 1.7.1
I think you fixed a bug I wasn't aware of.
What I meant was that "bierdopje" doesn't work for movies. Only for TV-shows. Well, that's what it says when you lookup a movie.

Am I mistaken by thinking it's a message from your script?

If you know it doesn't work for movies and only for TV-shows, why are you showing it in "Movies"?
But hey... it's only a minor issue.....
bonecrusher8 Wrote:I'm trying to add support for a new subtitle site but i can't find a stable xbmc rev. Can you please tell me on which revision are you developing the addon? I tried rev30985 and rev31033 (portable) but it seems that they forget to save the settings for the addon.

For what subtitle site are you trying to add support for?
I'm working on subscene.com support.
It seems like the XBMC Subtitles settings menu wont save my changes. When I press OK and go back to the settings menu, its all back to default.

? :/

r31033
windows 7 64bit
vikezz Wrote:It seems like the XBMC Subtitles settings menu wont save my changes. When I press OK and go back to the settings menu, its all back to default.

? :/

r31033
windows 7 64bit

tried with r30898 and it worked flawlessly Nod
mr_blobby Wrote:For what subtitle site are you trying to add support for?
I'm working on subscene.com support.

I'm working on http://www.subs.ro. I've implemented search completely and download partially because the addon doesn't know how to unzip files which have relative paths inside them and winrar archives. I'm kind of stuck at the moment.
frater Wrote:Now your script works for the latest SVN's and the iMDB-scraper as well. Will you be thinking again about uploading? I had to re-register with podnapisi and would like to be able to upload subtitles. This way the quality improves of those sites and I'm able to download more in this easy way....

remark:

You can go to resource\lib\services and delete the folder Bierdopje and it will not appear again
bonecrusher8 Wrote:You can go to resource\lib\services and delete the folder Bierdopje and it will not appear again

no reason for that, I have fixed it in 1.7.1
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DEPRECIATED] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD)7