• 6(current)
[DEPRECIATED] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD)
Roborob Wrote:Hi, I have a small problem with downloading subs from bierdopje.com
I can select bierdopje then it searches then downloads the sub. But then the script is not closing and downloading does not go away. so i'll have to close the script manually and start the TV Show again. Any one have this problem too ??

sounds like it fails on activating the subs, cant comment more without debug log.
Amet Wrote:sounds like it fails on activating the subs, cant comment more without debug log.

Here is some more nfo:

Using Windows 7
Path is smb//...

script is working except for bierdopje, with bierdopje I'll have to exit the TV show , start it again and then de sub is visible.

http://pastebin.com/jLq2qmLe
Roborob Wrote:Here is some more nfo:

Using Windows 7
Path is smb//...

script is working except for bierdopje, with bierdopje I'll have to exit the TV show , start it again and then de sub is visible.

http://pastebin.com/jLq2qmLe

you have PM
Amet Wrote:you have PM

Tried the fix but still the same problem, sorry Sad
Roborob Wrote:Tried the fix but still the same problem, sorry Sad
I could reproduce the problem and fix it, please try the following to see if it works for you too:
  1. Open the file
    "C:\Users\Roborob\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.xbmc.subtitles\resources\lib\gui.py"
    in notepad and search for the text:
    shutil.copy(file, file_path)
    and replace that for
    shutil.copyfile(file, file_path)
  2. delete the file
    "C:\Users\Roborob\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.xbmc.subtitles\resources\lib\gui.pyo"
  3. and try againg.
mr_blobby Wrote:I could reproduce the problem and fix it, please try the following to see if it works for you too:
  1. Open the file
    "C:\Users\Roborob\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.xbmc.subtitles\resources\lib\gui.py"
    in notepad and search for the text:
    shutil.copy(file, file_path)
    and replace that for
    shutil.copyfile(file, file_path)
  2. delete the file
    "C:\Users\Roborob\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.xbmc.subtitles\resources\lib\gui.pyo"
  3. and try againg.

Thanks for the fix, it is working perfectly now Big Grin
Feature request: Can we get seperate 'preferred service' for TV-shows and movies. I prefer "Bierdopje" for TV-shows, but it doesn't even work for movies....

thanks for the best add-on...

Cheers...
Bierdopje also not working for me, after the message downloading subtitle norhing happens
IIINeOIIINL Wrote:Bierdopje also not working for me, after the message downloading subtitle norhing happens

post a debug log so that we can see if its the same issue
Amet Wrote:post a debug log so that we can see if its the same issue
Or try the simple fix I posted Big Grin
If you're running Windows 7 and accessing the video from a share, then it probably is the same problem
mr_blobby Wrote:Or try the simple fix I posted Big Grin
If you're running Windows 7 and accessing the video from a share, then it probably is the same problem

sure, but we cant be expected to read minds, or can we?? Big Grin
IIINeOIIINL Wrote:Bierdopje also not working for me, after the message downloading subtitle norhing happens

I didn't say "bierdopje" is not working... (I applied the fix).
I mean it's working for TV-shows, not for movies....

I would like "bierdopje" as preferred service for TV-shows and "opensubtitles" for movies....

Now I can choose only one preferred service.
Sorry for complaining to soon, tried the fix from mr_blobby, and it works like a charm, thank you guy's!!Big Grin
frater Wrote:I didn't say "bierdopje" is not working... (I applied the fix).
I mean it's working for TV-shows, not for movies....

I would like "bierdopje" as preferred service for TV-shows and "opensubtitles" for movies....

Now I can choose only one preferred service.

I will see what I can do, little patience please, its only been 24 hours since your request Smile
Amet Wrote:I will see what I can do, little patience please, its only been 24 hours since your request Smile

;-)

I was merely reacting on IIINeOIIINL's message....
Only implement it if you think it's a good idea.

cheers
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DEPRECIATED] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD)7