• 53(current)
[DEPRECIATED] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD)
gabrielsturmer Wrote:Now in version 3.0 it keeps hanging after te download of the subtitle in Legendas.tv and Sublight.si, and looks like it can't find any subtitles in OpenSubtitles.

http://www.pastebin.com/dRnK0Pva

I take that back, it's working even with Legendas.tv and OpenSubtitles.

Thank you very much, Amet. Your work and quick response is apreciatedBig Grin
timmeh604 Wrote:i hope i got it right....took me a while figuring out i had to go to programs and start the debugger not only just install it...
sorry but i'm new to xbmc... still got to figure out a lot.
hxxp://pastebin.com/xVMiFCZ8

edit: i just read your post above...
should I also enable debug logging in the System>System>Debugging menu? I left it disabled now

does anybody know what i'm doing wrong?
i can not download subs from bierdopje.nl
even if i my vid files have the exact same name as the srt files on the website...

EDIT: i got it working now...i dont know what the problem was
Hi Amet,

After 2.3.0 i have a problem using the Bierdopje subtitle service. (using Openelec)

I get an error:

Error no susch file or directory:
'Special://profile/addon_data/script.xbmc.subtitles/bierdopje_show_ids.txt'

I have looked at the debugging and there is no useful info rather than:

NOTICE: special://masterprofile/ is mapped to: /storage/.xbmc/userdata
NOTICE: special://profile/ is mapped to: special://masterprofile/

I looked at the service.py and made the following change and it worked:

#showids_filename = os.path.join( __settings__.getAddonInfo('profile') ,"bierdopje_show_ids.txt" )
showids_filename = "/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/script.xbmc.subtitles/bierdopje_show_ids.txt"

As far as i can see it refers to the same location but if i harcode it it works?

Any idea?

Thanx in advance!
deraaij Wrote:Hi Amet,

After 2.3.0 i have a problem using the Bierdopje subtitle service. (using Openelec)

I get an error:

Error no susch file or directory:
'Special://profile/addon_data/script.xbmc.subtitles/bierdopje_show_ids.txt'

I have looked at the debugging and there is no useful info rather than:

NOTICE: special://masterprofile/ is mapped to: /storage/.xbmc/userdata
NOTICE: special://profile/ is mapped to: special://masterprofile/

I looked at the service.py and made the following change and it worked:

#showids_filename = os.path.join( __settings__.getAddonInfo('profile') ,"bierdopje_show_ids.txt" )
showids_filename = "/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/script.xbmc.subtitles/bierdopje_show_ids.txt"

As far as i can see it refers to the same location but if i harcode it it works?

Any idea?

Thanx in advance!
The line probably needs to be changed to:
showids_filename = os.path.join(xbmc.translatePath( __settings__.getAddonInfo('profile')),"bierdopje_show_ids.txt" )

I'll check it when I'm at home and will create a patch for Amet to include in a new version.
mr_blobby Wrote:The line probably needs to be changed to:
showids_filename = os.path.join(xbmc.translatePath( __settings__.getAddonInfo('profile')),"bierdopje_show_ids.txt" )

I'll check it when I'm at home and will create a patch for Amet to include in a new version.

Merci!
deraaij Wrote:Merci!

mind trying 2.3.1? Thanks Smile
Oops I just read your first post never mind
amet Wrote:mind trying 2.3.1? Thanks Smile

Works! Thnx à 1000 times!
deraaij Wrote:Works! Thnx à 1000 times!

\o/

Thx for testing it
I'm using XBMC Dharma, XBMC Subtitles 2.3.1, I don't get any results from titlovi.com and podnapisi.net. I tried almost everything, automatic search, manual search, I tried every option but there were no results. My languages are serbian, croatian and bosnian.

What am I doing wrong?
dicki767 Wrote:I'm using XBMC Dharma, XBMC Subtitles 2.3.1, I don't get any results from titlovi.com and podnapisi.net. I tried almost everything, automatic search, manual search, I tried every option but there were no results. My languages are serbian, croatian and bosnian.

What am I doing wrong?

debug log please, read my signature for how-to
Is it possible to show the filename inside the donwload window?
the sync information is good, but the filename would help a lot to choose the right sub...

thx
Is there any way to change the subtitle offset more than 10.s .. because sometimes I get some subs which needs more than 10s to get synched well!

any idea how?

thanks
kabrumbs Wrote:Is it possible to show the filename inside the donwload window?
the sync information is good, but the filename would help a lot to choose the right sub...

thx

in addon settings, "show file name"
costa Wrote:Is there any way to change the subtitle offset more than 10.s .. because sometimes I get some subs which needs more than 10s to get synched well!

any idea how?

thanks

not in XBMC Subtitles, its in core XBMC. look for advancedsettings.xml instructions
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DEPRECIATED] XBMC Subtitles - Addon Script (previously OpenSubtitles OSD)7