Music Visualisation
Hey ... I love the skin, now my default from Aeon (because for the life of me I couldn't work out why it would crash every time I would go into the Movies section)
But it is very clean!

Just one little thing with it, when the music visualisation comes up, is there a way to turn off the bottom track/time section? I do like how the 'now playing / next track' info moves, but more so the static time and track information ... I don't like having too much static information on the screen (yeah still a stickler for that plasma burn in thing)

Cheers!
With visualization on, none of the fanart options checked, it should disappear...With any of the other Fanart options it stays up. I'm game for any suggestions if people perfer the fanart options to disappear also...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
Cheers for the quick reply. I have the visualisation on and fanart disabled. When playing music the visualisation plays in the background but faded, the bottom info panel is lit up.
Press 'i' to change it's visibility condition (hard-coded into XBMC not skin specific) and it'll only pop up when the tracks changes, then disappear after about 10 seconds.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Visualisation0