How can I go back to previous window??
Hi there,

Is anyone can help me this: I've a couple of custom buttons, for example "Web Radio", after adding the source (which gets in the sources.xml) I use this
Code:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(MusicFiles,Streaming Radio)</onclick>
in the custom_SubMenuMusic.xml to open it. From any windows from there, if I press "Back" button on the remote, it takes me up to the "root-directory" in stead of the previous window. Say, if I go like this: Home > Music > Web Radio > Classical" and from there if I start pressing "Back" button, it goes like Classical > Web Radio > music-root-directory instead of the Home screen. For the back, I've <back>PreviousWindow</back> in the Keymap.xml but it doesn't work the way I expected. What am I missing here? Any input greatly appreciated. cheers!!
MINIX NEO U22-XJ | Denon AVC-X3800H | KEF Q750 | KEF Q150 | KEF Q250c | KEF Q50a | KEF Kube 10 MIE | LG OLED65G16LA | CoreELEC
Can anyone give me some advise on me pls? I had some suggestions from the Rapier skin-forum but unfortunately that's not working for me. This is one of the things putting me off; any input would be very much appreciated. Cheers!!
MINIX NEO U22-XJ | Denon AVC-X3800H | KEF Q750 | KEF Q150 | KEF Q250c | KEF Q50a | KEF Kube 10 MIE | LG OLED65G16LA | CoreELEC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can I go back to previous window??0