How to display Movie duration like 1 hr 30 !?
Hi ..

I saw your skin gallery .. which is amazing and urges anyone to make this skin a default ..

My question is how you got the duration of a movie to appear in words instead of numbers ?

Like : 1 hr 30 mins for example ?

I installed Night skin and I only get it in numbers .. like movei duration : 117 .. !?!

is there an option I should change ?

Thanks
Tell me about..about a week ago XBMC switch to reading duration from the file itself so it now ouputs duration in a solid number, i.e - 117...I can't add the "minutes" tag or it'll screw up premerge guys

Looks like they are getting close on the merge maybe end of the week I'll just put a final pre-merge version. So then all updates and merge stuff wont be tied down by pre-merge limitations...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
So it is not an option in xbmc ? you mean it is a feature in the skin ?
XBMC will get the length of the video from the file itself and not the scraper so you'll only see it displayed in minutes for then on.
I'm not very familiar with code, but once it pulls the number from the file in minutes can't you send it through code that divides 60 into it to get hours and uses the remainder (or multiplies the decimal portion by 60) for minutes?
Not in a skin.
But we see it in Night gallery !!! how can we convert it !?!
my guess is that you need an old version of xbmc and a on old version of night skin. so u have to decide how bad u want it. Big Grin
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
Old screen shot....use an old build and you revert it :p
costa Wrote:But we see it in Night gallery !!! how can we convert it !?!

I said by the end of the weekend I'm putting out a final pre-merge version, then I can add the proper "minutes" tag to the duration.

With XBMC putting out offical nightlies means they are getting close so it probably a good time to put switch over and remove all the pre-merge stuf.

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to display Movie duration like 1 hr 30 !?0