What tags the Blu Ray icon?
>>X<<' Wrote:There's your answer then vobs get the dvd flag Smile
but like i said i renamed the file extension to vob and it still didnt work...doesnt matter now, I got it to work by adding "sddvd" into the filename
jz1276 Wrote:but like i said i renamed the file extension to vob and it still didnt work...doesnt matter now, I got it to work by adding "sddvd" into the filename

Are you sure your using 3.06 because earlier versions 2.0 for example only showed DVD with sddvd in the file name

I would check your skin.xml see what version it says, the code I posted above is from 3.06 if your using a old version and the entry for vob isn't in there its not going to work

I tried vob in 3.06 and it work perfectly
>>X<<' Wrote:Are you sure your using 3.06 because earlier versions 2.0 for example only showed DVD with sddvd in the file name

I would check your skin.xml see what version it says, the code I posted above is from 3.06 if your using a old version and the entry for vob isn't in there its not going to work

I tried vob in 3.06 and it work perfectly

Well, with ripped dvd's (as vob files with ifo and etc) it shows up automatically...

heres skin xml (dont know the diff between version and skin version.
- <skin>
<defaultresolution>720p</defaultresolution>
<defaultresolutionwide>720p</defaultresolutionwide>
<version>2.11</version>
<skinversion>3.06</skinversion>
- <credits>
<skinname>Rapier</skinname>
<name>Developed by Scarfa</name>
</credits>
</skin>
Well what's your problem then its working properly its not hard to understand the code I posted, these files show dvd automatically and nothing else

File name

sddvd

File extension

.iso, .img, .ifo, .vob

vobs are working you just said so if it didn't work when you changed avi to vob you cant have removed it from library and rescanned

If you want anything else to show up automatically then you will need to add the code for example adding the following will make avi's show up as dvd

Code:
substring(ListItem.filename,.avi,right)

Added

Code:
        <control type="image">
            <description>DVD</description>
            <width>90</width>
            <height>33</height>
            <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
            <texture>flagging/video/dvd.png</texture>
            <fadetime>MediaFlagsCrossfadeTime</fadetime>
            <visible>substring(ListItem.filename,.sddvd) | substring(ListItem.filename,.iso,right) | substring(ListItem.filename,.img,right)
            | substring(ListItem.filename,.ifo,right) | substring(ListItem.filename,.vob,right) | substring(ListItem.filename,.avi,right)</visible>
>>X<<' Wrote:Well what's your problem then its working properly its not hard to understand the code I posted, these files show dvd automatically and nothing else

File name

sddvd

File extension

.iso, .img, .ifo, .vob

vobs are working you just said so if it didn't work when you changed avi to vob you cant have removed it from library and rescanned

If you want anything else to show up automatically then you will need to add the code for example adding the following will make avi's show up as dvd

Code:
substring(ListItem.filename,.avi,right)

Added

Code:
        <control type="image">
            <description>DVD</description>
            <width>90</width>
            <height>33</height>
            <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
            <texture>flagging/video/dvd.png</texture>
            <fadetime>MediaFlagsCrossfadeTime</fadetime>
            <visible>substring(ListItem.filename,.sddvd) | substring(ListItem.filename,.iso,right) | substring(ListItem.filename,.img,right)
            | substring(ListItem.filename,.ifo,right) | substring(ListItem.filename,.vob,right) | substring(ListItem.filename,.avi,right)</visible>

there isnt a problem anymore lol...like i said in post 16, i got it working by adding the "sddvd" code in the filename

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What tags the Blu Ray icon?0